User Controls

Squirrel is Stockpiling during Covid19

Bugz Space Nigga
    though she'll claim it's her normal Toilet Paper purchase, by Government Standards, it's stockpiling.

do us a favor Squirrel. Go find an old Native American Shell-mound and scrape that shit off with a clam shell then bathe in a lake afterwards. Go old-school.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    better get prepped its gonna be a buyers market out there for that shithole pussy and the construction stop, better step up, chapped assholes this winter are bottom of the line..

get that b hole prepped or learn how to fight, we are being divided, the country will be split into factions, the rooty, the tooty, the fruity , and the tsunami (the leftovers from california)
    Bugz Space Nigga
    If worse comes to worse, use old socks and wash them in the wash machine in hot water with bleach. or like I said. go find a clam shell at a shell mound

lol

cave people were creative as fuck
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Also, Grasshoppers dont die during winter, Kr0z they have a chemical which they hibernate (ants have this too) but unlike the ants, they can survive up to a year or too just by sleeping.

frogs have this too
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fun fact: If an ant in a colony dies, it can take up for 3 days for other ants to realize it's dead and not just sitting there doing nothing. The only reason they known it's dead is the scent it gives off when it starts decaying. Then another ant will carry the dead ant's corpse to a sort of make-shift ant cemetery.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Fun fact: If an ant in a colony dies, it can take up for 3 days for other ants to realize it's dead and not just sitting there doing nothing. The only reason they known it's dead is the scent it gives off when it starts decaying. Then another ant will carry the dead ant's corpse to a sort of make-shift ant cemetery.

its food.

they usually kill an ant that isn't working. they dont like laziness
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bugz its food.

they usually kill an ant that isn't working. they dont like laziness

Some people mistakenly believe that live ants will eat the bodies of dead ants, but that is simply not true. Instead, ants, like human, will “bury” their dead. … The oleic acid released from an ant carcass can potentially contaminate a colony and create sickness among the ants and the queen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ

Well. You learn something new everyday
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Good thread. Top tier.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    hey girl,, hows stuff?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Hey gorgeous how are you?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuck off faggot
    Select the reason for reporting this post and add a message explaining the context if there is any. Note that if you abuse this feature I will ban you, only report content that clearly violates one of the rules. Hurt feelings are not a reason to report a post.

Originally posted by POLECAT
    fuck off faggot
    Explanation for reporting:

Select the reason for reporting this post and add a message explaining the context if there is any. Note that if you abuse this feature I will ban you, only report content that clearly violates one of the rules. Hurt feelings are not a reason to report a post.

fuck off faggot

Called me a faggot
    Enjoy your ban
    trufe hurts don't it faggot
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by 🐿 Good thread. Top tier.

Did you really mean that or are you just angry I was talking about the large amount of poo wipe it takes to wipe that big beautiful bubble butt at its bestness
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls Select the reason for reporting this post and add a message explaining the context if there is any. Note that if you abuse this feature I will ban you, only report content that clearly violates one of the rules. Hurt feelings are not a reason to report a post.

fuck off faggot

fuck off faggot

Called me a faggot

I saw it if you need a witness at the NIS hearing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by POLECAT trufe hurts don't it faggot

Dont worry, I wont rat you out.
    Originally posted by POLECAT trufe hurts don't it faggot

i hope u get covid
    I'm MAGA strong,, I done kicked the whoooo flu in the cunt
Jump to Top