User Controls

Mark Zuckerburg. Is he a hologram as well?

Bugz Space Nigga
    is he a land fish? whats up with his creepy eyes?

It's like he doesn't have eyelids.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Folks?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Fuck you
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I SAW IT,, DID U SEE THE JACKED UP MOTEL ROOM LOOKIN BACKDROP HE WAS USIN?,, did u see Dorsey's room? did you watch the window ove his shoulder?,, in the window the trees and the deck were swaying in the breez
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bugz Fuck you

nigger?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    MoreKrakenWednesday
    @Freedom4site
    ·
    48m
    Liberal newspapers around the country are shutting down the “comments” on articles related to the pandemic and more shutdowns of business and youth sports. The want their “narrative” without the counterpoint of reality.

State Newspapers..... useless and obsolete.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    These stooges like Zuckerburg are just mindless, sock puppet, cardboard cutout, fronts for the CIA, in cooperation with intelligence agencies across the world. Facebook, Twitter, Google, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumbler... they all started as organic, home grown outfits, and then the CIA and their gang of goons bought them all out, using taxpayer dollars, so they can collect info on and spy on every person on the planet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by POLECAT I SAW IT,, DID U SEE THE JACKED UP MOTEL ROOM LOOKIN BACKDROP HE WAS USIN?,, did u see Dorsey's room? did you watch the window ove his shoulder?,, in the window the trees and the deck were swaying in the breez

It's a building hehind it not a deck but a roof line? and I can see it. At first I thought it was that thing you experience a car wash or on a train. you think you're moving and its the outside that is moving.

I thought you were being sarcastic for a moment like its "relative to velocity" . but I stuck my finger over the tree and watched it and it seems to be moving with A/C vent on the roofline of the building behind him and the tree.

Seems to move just slightly though. not so much right to left but as if someone is rotating slightly the backdrop. the tree's swaying could be the backdrop (most likely a print on fabric and not a dryboard painting)so it will sway and flow like a real tree if caught in a stage breeze (like a fan when running the lighting.)

even if you prove this, Doersey will just say "Yeah, I have this in my office for web-stream because its better than looking at my library of books and other shelves"

I know the backup story already. again Wasn't sure if you were being funny or serious
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Its funny because I got a car wash last night and experieced that "relative to velocity" thing when the harness spray and brushes moved forward and backwards real effen slow
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Its funny because I got a car wash last night and experieced that "relative to velocity" thing when the harness spray and brushes moved forward and backwards real effen slow

The government sends me coded messages through car wash soap
    Bugz Space Nigga
    did you find the film BLTC with Sam Rockwell?
    Pics or GTFO
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Pics or GTFO

Of what?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    he's a piece of shit that sold out the civilians our of country's data to china.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by STER0S he's a piece of shit that sold out the civilians our of country's data to china.

I would have had him tried and executed for treason.
    Originally posted by STER0S he's a piece of shit that sold out the civilians our of country's data to china.

Well those idiots that dump their data on facebook carry some of the blame don't you think?
    yeah -- it's true.

even i'm to blame... i mean after all -- it all started out as a fun & innocent way to connect with friends and family... i had a feeling something was up -- just not to this extent.

when i found how much that fuck-head was worth is when my suspicions began -- i mean after all -- you don't become a multi-billionaire by fair-play -- i understand "playing the game" when it comes to business -- but that prick went way too far by allowing china and who knows what other counties to get involved -- for now they have the upper-hand to control and engineer america's future -- which is obvious to me & other's on this site that this covid bullshit is the start.
    and fuck bill gates too.

i bet he lets melinda ream his asshole with a rubber-pricked strap-on while his ass is in the air like a bitch.
    Originally posted by STER0S …for now they have the upper-hand to control and engineer america's future

edit: the world's future.
    Originally posted by STER0S and fuck bill gates too.

i bet he lets melinda ream his asshole with a rubber-pricked strap-on while his ass is in the air like a bitch.

Will all that $$ Billy boy could have done far better than Melinda...what kind of idiot gets married anyway when you can bed a different 10 every night?
Jump to Top