User Controls

When do you “suffer” quality?

Technologist victim of incest
    I got this idea from Fonda’s thread about a broken q-tip. I used to buy off brand q-tips, but the ends kept breaking off, so I only use Q-tip brand q-tips.

There are some things I’ll buy as cheap as possible, and suffer the quality, but there’s some things I have to have quality, going cheap is just not worth it.

I bought expensive furniture years ago. I had the furniture made custom. That shit lasted me over 20 yrs, and is still in use in my basement. This last time I bought a cheapo couch, and I regret it. The cushions wore out in 2 years. I’m going to end up spending more to replace my couch every few years.

When do you let quality go?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I don't like anything made after 1984, its all cheap crap

my friend got a new tractor and abused it for 3 years and it was done, every part was fucked up,, my tractor has been abused for 67 years and would still out perform that new one and will probably still be a good tractor when i die of old age
    When my Dad bought a tractor for our farm, we all thought it wouldn’t last, it was super old. Damn if that thing didn’t last till he passed.🚜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will always buy the cheapest version of everything, unless the cheapest version is physically discomforting to me.

That's not really true. Lol. Its more like, I buy, not bottom shelf items, but 2nd to the bottom.

Like i dont buy store-brand plain toothpaste, but i also dont buy Colgate super-whitening enamel enhancing with power Crystal's deluxe cinnamon delight with tartar control toothpaste either. I guess right now in have Crest 3D white arctic fresh flavor. I think it eas 2 bottles for 5 dollars.

I always buy the cheapest clothes detergent and dryer sheets.

Food I usually buy the generic cheap version of things like macaroni and pizza. I usually get my groceries at Aldi so their stuff is cheap anyway.

If I go to fast food I always buy off the dollar menus.

If I drink it's always Mango Cart which is a 15 pack for 18 dollars. I used to buy 30-packs of keystone ice for 20 bucks but i cant handle the taste anymore it's like metallic and rusty.

Thank you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    they don't make yummy generics for advil

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ I will always buy the cheapest version of everything, unless the cheapest version is physically discomforting to me.

That's not really true. Lol. Its more like, I buy, not bottom shelf items, but 2nd to the bottom.

Like i dont buy store-brand plain toothpaste, but i also dont buy Colgate super-whitening enamel enhancing with power Crystal's deluxe cinnamon delight with tartar control toothpaste either. I guess right now in have Crest 3D white arctic fresh flavor. I think it eas 2 bottles for 5 dollars.

I always buy the cheapest clothes detergent and dryer sheets.

Food I usually buy the generic cheap version of things like macaroni and pizza. I usually get my groceries at Aldi so their stuff is cheap anyway.

If I go to fast food I always buy off the dollar menus.

If I drink it's always Mango Cart which is a 15 pack for 18 dollars. I used to buy 30-packs of keystone ice for 20 bucks but i cant handle the taste anymore it's like metallic and rusty.

Thank you

buys dryer sheets and is a male...lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cigreting buys dryer sheets and is a male…lol

They're 99 cents and I like the fresh clean smell they give off THANK YOU
    Ghost Black Hole
    i mostly buy cheap shit because like for food no name is literally the same as the brand name stuff except in some cases.

Originally posted by Zanick they don't make yummy generics for advil

Pretty sure wal mart has their Equate brand of Advil, I could be wrong, I haven’t bought Advil in ages.

I refuse to buy my meats, produce, or cheeses at Walmart, I go to Kroger for those things. I bought steaks there, and they were a pinkish color when fully cooked. They’re produce goes bad fast. Kroger brand cheese is good stuff.

I used to buy cheapo laundry detergent till my son had an allergic reaction to it. He was a little kid covered in hives, I felt so bad. Tide it is.🤷‍♀️
    my brand name wasabi peas are often packaged to better preserve their freshness than generics in competition

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    my entire body is constantly covered in hives but its worth it to save a few dollars a year
    Originally posted by cigreting buys dryer sheets and is a male…lol

I know a lady who cuts her dryer sheets in half, and uses some kind of vinegar for detergent.
    Originally posted by Ghost i mostly buy cheap shit because like for food no name is literally the same as the brand name stuff except in some cases.

I remember the old black-n-white generics.😂
    i'm picky about coffee & cost isn't a factor within reason

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    opie is really rich making this thread after talking about how starbucks expensive. but anyways, I'm kinda like mq but with things like pants or shoes I do pay a little more for some nice jeans and shoes that will last me and fit me well because I have a slender body and rabbit like feet so close that fit well are important. But then I wear the same bill cosby sweater I got at sears 4 winters ago or something that has holes in the arm pit.

I got my couch at the salvation army like 7 years ago and it still looks good, like its not a badass cool looking couch its actually old skool but in great condition so I rock the cock on it.

With tooth paste I arm and hammer with the baking soda already in it

and with male grooming service's I couldn't tell you, its always changing in that industry! HA!

Weeel gonts gotta run!
    Ghost Black Hole
    brand name versus no name sudafed are literally the exact same thing with the same formulations and inactives but one costs more.

Originally posted by Zanick i'm picky about coffee & cost isn't a factor within reason

Coffee snob🙃
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist I know a lady who cuts her dryer sheets in half, and uses some kind of vinegar for detergent.

lacroix is differently fizzy than generic seltzer, they must have a proprietary fizz formula

Originally posted by Ghost brand name versus no name sudafed are literally the exact same thing with the same formulations and inactives but one costs more.

They usually are about the same. I believe there’s a standard they both have to meet. I don’t mind generics for any med.
Jump to Top