User Controls

China attempts to turn Indian soldiers into curries with Pulse weapon

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Chinese troops used 'microwave' weapons to force Indian soldiers to retreat by making them violently sick during a Himalayan stand-off, a professor has claimed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8957019/amp/China-used-secret-microwave-pulse-weapon-Indian-soldiers.html

Wow, that is some heavy shit right there.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Shut the fuck up Rabbitweed
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Shut the fuck up Rabbitweed

That's not very friendly, did your girlfriend dump you or something?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol no. Go ahead and ask her little bro.

Good to see you back though. Bring back your sissy white tag team partner Soy too
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    u no that baby gonna be dark as fuk bro
    Who is Rabbitweed?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Who is Rabbitweed?

he is an NPC on my skyblock island

Xlite African Astronaut
    Yeah i saw a cia report about such a weapon years ago. It was just a matter of time before it got implemented.
    I did not expect china to do it though.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    does it kill or just freak the shit out of people?

I wonder what kind of long term illness will result from this. or damage to the brain or whatever. eyes maybe
    I was of the impression that the authorities were contemplating using these on U.S. protestors years ago. Maybe I even saw cases where this was used.

Not new tech, new to china maybe.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I was of the impression that the authorities were contemplating using these on U.S. protestors years ago. Maybe I even saw cases where this was used.

Not new tech, new to china maybe.

But this one looks like they beefed it up a bit. But yes, i have seen that one as well. it also makes a pew pew pew sound to irritate people first. really loud. as they then hit them with the microwaves. I knew it existed as well but no doubt, the Chinese turn the knob up to 11
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    we have those in space now,, on elon's little satellites
    Bugz Space Nigga
    if this thing killed you, In all honesty, it would be more humane to blow someones brains out with a gun. if it's strictly "non leathal" then obviously you can walk away, a bit shaken up but eventually walk away.

but if it does kill the Indian people (or anyone else) then this is Inhumane and a war crime. its a really fucked up way to die. the Indian government might have something to bring up to the UN. I know every
    The American one warms up your skin making you feel like you're on fire while in the way of the waves. This chinese one seemed to make hindus (spit) feel sick, but their skin also looks like it has red spots. I hope the sickness they're feeling is the early onset of radiation sickness, and that they soon turn into giant tumors and die.
    Originally posted by Bugz if this thing killed you, In all honesty, it would be more humane to blow someones brains out with a gun. if it's strictly "non leathal" then obviously you can walk away, a bit shaken up but eventually walk away.

but if it does kill the Indian people (or anyone else) then this is Inhumane and a war crime. its a really fucked up way to die. the Indian government might have something to bring up to the UN. I know every

indian soldiers are usually made up of daarleets, the untouchable class, so theyre not really human.

branding them them 3/5 of a human would be an insult to niggers.

i'll bet you cou;ld smell the burnt currie in the air after the microwave
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Oh now you people are Indian haters.

fucking hell. who does not make your hate list? a circle of one. dumb racist cunt fags
    Originally posted by Bugz Oh now you people are Indian haters.

fucking hell. who does not make your hate list? a circle of one. dumb racist cunt fags

you would too if you live among them.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Xlite Yeah i saw a cia report about such a weapon years ago. It was just a matter of time before it got implemented.
    I did not expect china to do it though.

That was ignorant of you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you would too if you live among them.

Does your hatred extend personally to them, Vincent? Is there more to it, other than your country's longstanding territorial grudge?
Jump to Top