User Controls

Book suggestions

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I'm going to spend a good $100 - $200 on books. I love nothing more than lying on my bed with a good read. I prefer factual literature mind. History, psychology and self improvement are a joy; being able to absorb and learn new things. I don't drink or do drugs nor play videogames. I considered getting back into gaming but feel it's an uneeded distraction, time wasted that could be put to better use learning new things.

But, I digress. I am looking for suggestions, books that you have enjoyed that you might recommend?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind by Julian Jaynes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also consider getting something like a kindle or kobo which you can load up with hundreds of books.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

I'm liking Harassment Architecture far more than I thought I would
    WellHung Black Hole
    Choose Your Own Adventure Series
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Electricity is a ghost, but one you can catch and kill.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Also consider getting something like a kindle or kobo which you can load up with hundreds of books.

Tried but for some reason it doesn't feel the same. As mad as it sounds I don't like parting with the books I've read, not until it becomes a necessity like making room for more.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Tried but for some reason it doesn't feel the same. As mad as it sounds I don't like parting with the books I've read, not until it becomes a necessity like making room for more.

Ok.

I hope you try the book I recommended, I really enjoyed it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top