User Controls

The sound of females taking dumps

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Anyone else enjoy listening to this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i'm a pervert like that to0.

my girl lets me watch her take a piss in my bathroom and we just sit there giggling like children.

she has yet to let me watch her cop-a-squat though... i'll have her get there for me.

edit: only because she's a cutie... cuties doing their business fucking turns me on... i'll admit to it.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Yeah you should get her to squat on the toilet seat like the savages do, get some serious vertical flow going.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    anyone else like birth-farts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Seriously. I think I've already said this but my daughter father's was kinda creepy. He started with wanting to watch me pee on the beach, cuz I really had to go & went into the dunes & he followed. I was like wtf, but thought he was being protective. Then he started asking for me to pee when we had sex in the shower, lol still weird, but u like it, I love it. Then in the middle of sex sometimes he would grab me up to sit on the bathroom toilet & tell me to pee while he's having sex me. So fricking nasty 😂
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lmfao
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao. Ridiculous. Unless there's been real nasty anal, & that booty loose. But preggo's get violent if the tip even slips.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    y r chinese peoples faces always so round
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by cigreting y r chinese peoples faces always so round

Not finished evolving from monkeys.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Seriously. I think I've already said this but my daughter father's was kinda creepy. He started with wanting to watch me pee on the beach, cuz I really had to go & went into the dunes & he followed. I was like wtf, but thought he was being protective. Then he started asking for me to pee when we had sex in the shower, lol still weird, but u like it, I love it. Then in the middle of sex sometimes he would grab me up to sit on the bathroom toilet & tell me to pee while he's having sex me. So fricking nasty 😂

Attention customers we have a dirty girl on aisle 3, dirty girl here everyone!

So I just have to know, and I won't think any less of you, but did you ever...you know...maybe even just one time just a tiny bit...let him piss on you....or...maybe just one single time just one time real quick....drink a little of it?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ive pissed on all my gf's and a bunch of other girls in the shower, i don't do it for sexual gratification
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ive pissed on all my gf's and a bunch of other girls in the shower, i don't do it for sexual gratification

You do it because you're an unevolved nigger with impulse and bladder control issues
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's like a high flute sound.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Attention customers we have a dirty girl on aisle 3, dirty girl here everyone!

So I just have to know, and I won't think any less of you, but did you ever…you know…maybe even just one time just a tiny bit…let him piss on you….or…maybe just one single time just one time real quick….drink a little of it?

Lol. I can't remember anyone peeing on me YET ;)
    JK

Edit 😛
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I can't remember anyone peeing on me YET ;)
    JK

Edit 😛

I'm Joseph Stalin and I have a ten gallon colostomy bag with your name all over it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I can't remember anyone peeing on me YET ;)
    JK

Edit 😛

Haha TOO LATE. what has been seen cannot be unseen! It's ok though. That's not even that weird, and nothing to be ashamed of. We have members here that are unabashedly proud of their desire to guzzle female urine by the bucket full.
    Originally posted by mmQ Haha TOO LATE. what has been seen cannot be unseen! It's ok though. That's not even that weird, and nothing to be ashamed of. We have members here that are unabashedly proud of their desire to guzzle female urine by the bucket full.

And your own desires to chug large quantities of other bodily fluids, fresh from the niggers nutsack.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ Haha TOO LATE. what has been seen cannot be unseen! It's ok though. That's not even that weird, and nothing to be ashamed of. We have members here that are unabashedly proud of their desire to guzzle female urine by the bucket full.

Many girls get super rich, selling their piss online.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by joe biden And your own desires to chug large quantities of other bodily fluids, fresh from the niggers nutsack.

Yeah it's called a protein shake. Why do you think I'm all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning?
Jump to Top