User Controls

In Africa can buy a black baby or Gorilla to order on the Black Market

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Babies are being stolen to order in Kenya to feed a thriving black market. Africa Eye infiltrated the trafficking rings selling children for as little as £300. Just think about it your very own tar baby.

The black market for baby gorillas is growing, officials in the Democratic Republic of Congo said Tuesday, after a fourth incident this year led to the arrest of alleged poachers trying to sell one infant for $40,000.

G African Astronaut
    I'm a bad person as I looked @ those images I felt deeply sad for the baby gorilla not the human lol ?!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'll take the gorilla over the black baby
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I would love to buy a few baby gorillas and do a live action gorilla channel oh well maybe when the trump news network launches
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah but, who would want to buy a nigger baby? Realistically? Except for other niggers.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I wonder what Robert Mugabe has to say about this
    £300 = $227.22

Hmmmm so a black baby is $227.22
    vs
    $40,000 for the gorilla

Plainly the gorilla is more valuable and cuter
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol 😂
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.10--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) the horrifying part is somehow something stuck its dick into a she-nigger to impregnate it.

jelly of she-niggers getting bbc ?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Which one is which?
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.10--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) nauseated at unevolved organisms procreating

jealous of niggers having offsprings while you dont ?
    Unevolved sperm produced this:

Jump to Top