User Controls

Girl I've been seeing says she's pregnant.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been seeing her the last few months. And was using spermicide or pulling out, I realized I was using the spermicide wrong and when I realized that after using it wiht her one time I told her the next day to get plan b, and she said she did. I was paranoid but she said to not be. But not she's pregnant, I made her take a test at my place. But who knows maybe its not mine so I will play it cool and just wait and see I guess.

She asked if she could come live with me and she would give me money to help with rent. I told her no and she got really pissed off so I haven' spoke to her the last few days, she's just been texting and calling constantly. It's kinda weirding me out.

I will just have to play this by ear. I'm not even going to tell my parents because they will be really upset as if they aren't already still mad about me having a kid the first time around. Plus I don't want to jump the gun and say something if it turns out to not be my kid.

But you know I guess if it turns out she's not lying to me, at least I like hanging out with her a lot, compared to my daughters mom. Who I was just using for sex and drugs.

And at least shes pretty/smexy

*shrug*

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2016-12-11T00:08:03.209606+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *slow clap*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^hey yeah I figured Id get a response like that... And really I can understand why I get some of these kind of reactions, I but myself out there on the zoklet/totse community to my personal blog.

So yeah, I completely understand any backlash I get. Flame on.

I almost thought about putting a picture of this girl that I care about in another one of my threads but I figured, shit I already know what to expect..

Maybe I need to stop posting about my life and just start calling everyone fags/cucks, talking about loli's 100% of the time for now on.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    than its got 2 dads dose thant mean ur gay
    Pics
    Originally posted by bling bling than its got 2 dads dose thant mean ur gay

yeahh.. really mature bling bling, even for you this is a sad attempt at being funny..
    bling bling Dark Matter
    juts woke uyp sorry
    ^It's alright. I forgive you brother.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    orrr am da backstreet abortionits on hire for weed
    If you want to get out of this tell her your a real life meth cook. If she lives with you start shaking and baking
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fill her puc with ice adn stick ur one pot in there so it dosent blow up
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If you want to get out of this tell her your a real life meth cook. If she lives with you start shaking and baking

lol I know you're joking but, she's spent a lot of time at my place with me and knows I wouldn't do anything like that. We've even spoke about living together eventually.. just the way how she brought it up after showing me she's pregnant I felt was kind of distasteful.

But at the same time she's always been very respectful towards me on not dismissive like my daughters mom.

For halloween she even got me new underwear and a cannibal corpse t-shirt , just as a halloween gift. She's been way cool to me than even my ex gf. And she's supportive of me being a cook / barbacking and owning a buisness and her parents are actually normal unlike other girls parents

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2016-12-11T00:29:17.291256+00:00
    That's how they get you man. She sees an opening and takes it. Girls like to do this to guys around our age because we will make money as long as were alive.

I don't think she's right to settle down with (can't be trusted) but you don't seem too against the whole thing.

If it was me I'd make her never talk to me again

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2016-12-11T00:35:43.655811+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ^well I'm not letting her live with me, and she knows my last name and everything.. if It's my kid I'd rather not get put on child support again and go to court and shit like that. That was fucked up and the attorney fees ontop of the child support was a lot of money. I still owe the state of texas 500 dollars over all of that.

I wasn't freaked out at all at first when my daughters mom told me she was pregant, but after going through all that I'm worried about it playing oiut that same way again after I just got done with that.

But I guess its my fault, even my buddy was telling me how much of an idiot I am and I'm probably not going to get out of this this time.

I mean this girl knows a lot about me, she's even aware of me being on probation.

I just have to be chill and not rock the boat.
    Just start doing hard drugs man I know it seems like I'm trolling but I have a kid and she's being raised by rich adopted parents.

Nobody will want anything to do with you if you become a rabid animal.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    txt her up adn say if &^if u wanna play wit fire ur gonna get burned&^
    but yeah this is her..

bling bling Dark Matter
    tmp if ew did u pick her up at the sinagog

i almots spew my cider

Post last edited by bling bling at 2016-12-11T00:49:32.965859+00:00
    Bill Krozby I'm trying to eat here
Jump to Top