User Controls

Hiki has OCD

Bugz Space Nigga
    everytime his brain farts out shit spurts
    and brain-droplets he starts a new thread and continues to move onto the next.

He literally can't focus on one thing. He had me believe he was just a troll for laughs and told me he was starting up a project, so I meet him on some chat room and the next thing that happens he blows off this idea that seem pretty cool at the time (it was like some idea for tutorial videos or something I'v done before. and could have been profitable as tutorial videos for sale)

then he just acts all squirreley and then says out of the blue "you know what, fuck that idea.. and you're annoying me" right in mid stream.

Most of you midwestern and Canadian people on here are just the most weirdest group of cats. I'v met others but this place is leftovers of Zoklet so.

i'v never seen anyone do that before. he spent like 20 minutes throwing all of these concepts that seemed logistically profitable and then "you know what, you and everyone is kind of annoying me" and bounces out of the chat room. it was hilarious but only in a weird Monty Python way.. then he starts up with his crazy shit again about having relationships with 12 year olds or some crazy shit.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Things like that happen to people who’ve never met their real dad and their mom fucks niggers all day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm sorry you had to live through that grylls
    Don’t worry, I’ll manage 😞
    He filled my inbox with 100 messages about Japanese imageboards yesterday...we had a forum interaction about them about 3 months ago and I guess he'd been stewing on it all that time and finally broke down and gave me a piece of his mind on the subject...naturally it was a VERY small piece.

I think he was jacking off to my responses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He filled my inbox with 100 messages about Japanese imageboards yesterday…we had a forum interaction about them about 3 months ago and I guess he'd been stewing on it all that time and finally broke down and gave me a piece of his mind on the subject…naturally it was a VERY small piece.

I think he was jacking off to my responses.

I’ll fill your inbox babe
    Outbox only sorry
    How would that work?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bobby has acne.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Marty has several moles.
    Who’s bobby
    WellHung Black Hole
    terrance is schizophrenic.
    Jk

Here are some pics of Bobby for you to enjoy (rip)

😞
    Originally posted by Grylls How would that work?

My french letter goes from my outbox to your gramps inbox.
    WellHung Black Hole
    i really want to hug and kiss that dog.
    Originally posted by Grylls

😞

dumb dog
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson dumb dog

Cat lovers often feel that way. You value independence and self-sufficiency in your pet.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Wow, what a fucking square. NERD DOG

What faggit gives a stupid dog a get well soon card.
    Ghost Black Hole
    and a cock nose
Jump to Top