User Controls

Curious. regarding Ccraigslist

Bugz Space Nigga
    What if you posted a photo of yourself. dressed in sexy nightgown (for ladies) or a Mangown if you're a shitpussy gay like (Well we know who I'm talking about) with a pound of white powder in a plastic bag with a piece of paper that said Free Cocaine with a bunch of 100 dollar bills circled and fanned out in front of it.

other than cops prolly showing up, how long do you think it would take for a real Tyrone Biggums to show up
    Ghost Black Hole
    i dunno but when I did meth i knew kids that would sell their ass on craiglist for dope money and they made quite a killing doing it. They would call me up wanting to buy more drugs because they just got hundreds of dollars and i'm like god damn son you putting that ass to work!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Whats up with the constant stupid questions about being a gay
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost i dunno but when I did meth i knew kids that would sell their ass on craiglist for dope money and they made quite a killing doing it. They would call me up wanting to buy more drugs because they just got hundreds of dollars and i'm like god damn son you putting that ass to work!

Flagged for keyword of "kids"

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Whats up with the constant stupid questions about being a gay

Weirdo, STFU
    It's funny to me because this board is going downhill and most of you are degenerate cunts with sick drug addled lives.
    Originally posted by Bugz What if you posted a photo of yourself. dressed in sexy nightgown (for ladies) or a Mangown if you're a shitpussy gay like (Well we know who I'm talking about) with a pound of white powder in a plastic bag with a piece of paper that said Free Cocaine with a bunch of 100 dollar bills circled and fanned out in front of it.

other than cops prolly showing up, how long do you think it would take for a real Tyrone Biggums to show up

When I post an image like that I always use a motel as a meeting place.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson When I post an image like that I always use a motel as a meeting place.

smell hungs room. hmmmmmmm
    "In town for 1 night only, hosting at the Palace Inn room 26 on FM1960 Road West. Boyfriend will be screening at door"
    WellHung Black Hole
    b
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Flagged for keyword of "kids"

yeah i mean like young punk ass adult kids
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah i mean like young punk ass adult kids

Sureeeee!

I don't flag unless it's clearly a serious and twisted thing. like someone threatening my kids while clearly gaslighting me about knowing them on a personal level and the one time I truly believed Hiki was about to go columbine on little kids and more importantly the Synagogue with a specific date.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't know even the most low down degenerate of a tweeker that would ever hang out with a girl under 18 they are just too paranoid about DA POLICE they think all teenagers have microchips and microphones on them
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "In town for 1 night only, hosting at the Palace Inn room 26 on FM1960 Road West. Boyfriend will be screening at door"

*boyfriemds
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Bugz It's funny to me because this board is going downhill and most of you are degenerate cunts with sick drug addled lives.

In order to go downhill, one would first had to have been uphill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ajax In order to go downhill, one would first had to have been uphill.

not when the grounds are shifting below your foots.
Jump to Top