User Controls

Poll: HAPPY or SAD?

§m£ÂgØL killed himself. Sorry to break the news.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Found hung off his bedpost.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Wish it were true
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-------------10.-110.100------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) who?

A mysterious person who "stole the real §m£ÂgØL's nick on RedFrn" and then the real §m£ÂgØL just vanished, so that the fake §m£ÂgØL [MMR] could continue in his shoes, no one any the wiser. Something like that, anyways.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-------------10.-110.100------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) no loss

Not newsworthy.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-------------10.-110.100------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) who?

Why do you gave morse code in your handle?
    Gayfag is craving attention with retarded shit again?

It would make a lot of sense if he did actually kill himself though, homos are statistically more likely to off themselves.

I like how people argue in favor of homos by saying that they help with the overpopulation problem since they don't reproduce. Since they just live to die without reproducing, then what is the point of them living at all? They contaminate the air we breathe, I think that it would make more sense to just speed up the process with an environmentally friendly method like a knife or something. Homos are statistically more likely to be pedos, druggies, and carriers of HIV. They basically lower the quality of life of everyone else by existing, so whats the point. It would be selfish to let them live, we must think about the greater good.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Fake news
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Found hung off his bedpost.

if it were true he would've been impaled on his bedpost

though it's possible that his parents slid him off it before calling the cops to make it look less shameful
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    didn't know him,, did he vote for T R U M P?
    he was w'idened by b'iden
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Basically Gaylord is posting on a new account because we all know how much of a retarded faggot he is. With a new username he hopes to still be here posting but without people mentioning his hydro fiasco.
    I don't understand why he and hikki keep changing usernames when it's obviously still them
    Originally posted by aldra he was w'idened by b'iden

Hidin' Biden is no longer hidin'.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    "any man that has anger, even if its a little ioto of a bit of anger, is a woman. any male that has anger is a FEmale. you a WOman. you emotional like a woman you think like a woman, you can be easily decieved like a woman."
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by A College Professor "any man that has anger, even if its a little ioto of a bit of anger, is a woman. any male that has anger is a FEmale. you a WOman. you emotional like a woman you think like a woman, you can be easily decieved like a woman."

findoutwhoyouare.ing.eng32.bobbysmith.polefield's.applebottom-people's.everyone's.an.everyone.but.no.one.knows.that.nun.we.all.that.was.your.wom.bitchs
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    higgsfield>rectalreformation.in.in.yeah~wavy~ ¬chopฯ blast inn wormwood @mypenis
    Originally posted by aldra I don't understand why he and hikki keep changing usernames when it's obviously still them

to hide their (shameful) posting histories and making it more difficult to search their retarded previous posts.
    Ghost Black Hole
    plural gang
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm fucked if I'm wrong about T r u m p cus the POLECAT don't change his stripes
    only thing i have going for me is on DH I only posted in s n d chat enter at ur own risk,, you niggers cant even see that forum cant check my history nor can i doe,,
Jump to Top