User Controls

Man reportedly drowns after overhearing wife flirting with lover on butt-dial call...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/11/man-drowns-after-overhearing-wife-flirting-with-lover-report/
    Nipples and cereal...who'd have thunk it.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    “I feel really bad about it now but my friends and I had joked earlier because Gareth had texted me to say he was going for a dip in the pool,” she told the inquest.

“He cannot swim, he hated water, he had a phobia — we thought he was joking,” she said. “If the pocket dial had anything to do with his death, that is something I have to live with. I have had to make my peace with it.”

WHAT A SOULLESS FUCKING CUNT!

and what kind of newspaper says "Boozed-up" instead of intoxicated. sounds like a slutty smut magazine. NYPOST? is that like Sun? they were quoting sun which is the British version of The Enquirer.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    shes a really good girl she loved him a lot babe
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor shes a really good girl she loved him a lot babe

shut your mouth. a fellow human took his life from the trauma he experienced while she "Just came to accept her fault in the matter and move on, joking about future husbands she will cheat on"
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-------------10.-110.11-------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) open your mouth. you need to accept your fate of accepting cum.

You're a total faggot in denial. I honestly think you would dress up in a gimp suit and let everyone here shoot their full wad into your face until your head overheated and exploded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-------------10.-110.10-------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) sounds like you have quite a bit of experience wearing a gimp outfit.

dress up in yours and show me.

or maybe loading a gimp exploding head like your own.

Fuck dude.. stick to the got damn script and not come in here trolling everyone with your old man faggot sex fantasies.
Jump to Top