User Controls

Are You Going To Miss The Chaos Come Jan. 2021?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Folks, do you expect to go into shock when you no longer have to wake up every single morning to have to deal with whateverthefuck that morning's crisis is as tweeted by Rump.

Will we all go through the DTs before our minds wrap around a renewed sense of normality?

Will we be able to enjoy a thread once again where the biggest argument is over who has the nicest tits?

Keep a good thought.

Peace!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    why not Fuck a nigger, gramps?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i have no idea what to expect tbh
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by WellHung why not Fuck a nigger, gramps?

If you're hoping Candy will start sending you newds again in January, I feel you will be disappointed, Mattchew.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I expect the lefty's will go off the deep end after T R U M P wins
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Still delusional, Skunk?

Time will solve your delusions.

Will you cry when Rump walks out of the White House for the last time on the 20th?

Or...will he take the coward's way out and just be in Mar-A-Largo playing golf at noon never to return?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    u sir have been bamboozled
    its not ur fault tho,, you were born missing common sense and a free thinking brain,, u r not alone as you know,, now as the truth sets in and you realize POLECAT actually knew what was going on remember its only cuz u were lied to by the media and your own party.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by stl1 Folks, do you expect to go into shock when you no longer have to wake up every single morning to have to deal with whateverthefuck that morning's crisis is as tweeted by Rump.

You mean the drama created by the liberal press reporting on not only every time he took a shit but the size and color of it too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Millions of Democrats are about to kill themselves.

Remember... Gore was president elect for 37 days, too.
    has anyone seen MMR today? golly I hope he's ok
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I never saw anything that trump did that put mey in perpetual crisis mode personally.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by POLECAT has anyone seen MMR today? golly I hope he's ok

ur a douchebag loser.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by stl1 Folks, do you expect to go into shock when you no longer have to wake up every single morning to have to deal with whateverthefuck that morning's crisis is as tweeted by Rump.

Will we all go through the DTs before our minds wrap around a renewed sense of normality?

Will we be able to enjoy a thread once again where the biggest argument is over who has the nicest tits?

Keep a good thought.

Peace!

Did T.rump just concede? lol get the DTs was that by design or happenstance?

If The Donald somehow got a court to take this on then there will be madness in the streets. if somehow Trump pulled it off and remained President (1 in tens of thousands chance by now) then it will be 4 years of pure hell by the Antifa-embedded cell types.

I Biden wins. I'm guessing here and there some white nationalist or even a person of color who values D.t.rump might go on a "spraying a public event like Vegas style" lets hope not for this. it could be someone you love. and the other reason is it gives the far left something to point out that the Right (which usually leads to all white people) as the true demon. they only rob stores and loot and burn buildings down while white people shoot large numbers in crowds

this is a stereotype with the least amount of facts since it's such a small number of percentage of Caucasian Americans. but the damage they do is massive in doses.
    Originally posted by POLECAT has anyone seen MMR today? golly I hope he's ok

MMR is still in shock, after his pic was revealed.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL MMR is still in shock, after his pic was revealed.

What pic
    that was brutal
    Originally posted by Bugz What pic

Our old friend §m£ÂgØL was d0xxed.
Jump to Top