User Controls

lanny accidentally informed my first medical amputation

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    i can't dig up the quote from zoklet but it was a few posts wherein he described subjects of biology & ethics

strangely i have more limbs than when i started & i think he must too

Bugz Space Nigga
    is your name a play on xanax and Zach or something else?
    no, my name has always meant nothing

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Are we talking extra appendages here?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    extra appendages like a bag of dicks?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Zanick no, my name has always meant nothing

No meaning found on baby.org

but i found an alternative spelling with Zannick

Z is for zip, the quickness in your step!

A is for aware, of your surroundings

N is for nurturing, the care you provide to all

I is for ideals, no higher!

C is for creative, ideas aplenty

K is for kindness, you always show.

and then this in non-english meanings

then I finally found this

According to a user from Montana, U.S., the name Zanik is of Czech origin and means "Wear off".

Are you eastern european and from Montana by chance?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Zanick i can't dig up the quote from zoklet but it was a few posts wherein he described subjects of biology & ethics

strangely i have more limbs than when i started & i think he must too

Wait, are you a mortician or something freaky like this? collecting bones and shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are you that furry that burned his hands off with dry ice so he could have 'paws'?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bugz Wait, are you a mortician or something freaky like this? collecting bones and shit.

We better check him for pickle jars.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Medical cock
    https://uproxx.com/viral/a-man-known-as-the-penis-collector-was-found-with-jars-of-human-penises-in-his-home/
    are you that furry that burned his hands off with dry ice so he could have 'paws'
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra are you that furry that burned his hands off with dry ice so he could have 'paws'

That was Fox
    Lanny presides over all amputations and suicides on NiS.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra are you that furry that burned his hands off with dry ice so he could have 'paws'

wat
    Originally posted by Meikai wat

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/cuoy3v/guy_has_to_get_his_hands_amputated_because_his/

will find proper information later but it's thatr guy
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/cuoy3v/guy_has_to_get_his_hands_amputated_because_his/

will find proper information later but it's thatr guy

That sent me down a rabbit hole, thanks. He deleted his twitter but has a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSd2iz6mieBGy2ZF0mqpnQ

Reading about it, the excuse is that he was using dry ice and pain killers to treat severe arthritis, and fell asleep with his hands on the dry ice. For 6 hours. Apparently people with body integrity disorder or apotemnophilia use dry ice to cause enough cell damage doctors are forced to amputate, so that's a possibility. He almost definitely didn't just fall asleep with his hands on dry ice for 6 hours, and if he did somehow manage to it wasn't by accident. I suppose the truth could just be mixed in with the lies - he was using it to treat his arthritis... by way of forcing doctors to amputate the arthritic limbs in question. That's not salacious enough though.

I don't think he did it just to get paws however. Seems like that was a rumor/theory/meme that started because he joked about it after the fact, saying he was going to "have good time with it" and "maybe get paws". That's my take anyway. Given that he doesn't seem to have paws in any of his youtube videos though, I think we can safely say that he was not planning on just going through life with prosthetic paws from that point onward as some delusional expression of his fursona.

If he was doing it to get paws they'd probably have to invent a whole new word to describe that kind of mental fuckery.
    my inner lanny sees the merit in their choices, i don't know what to do

i won't go back to that free clinic, they won't let me keep the meat

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny presides over all amputations and suicides on NiS.

We should come up with a title for a person that performs such actions on a regular basis, it needs to sound official. Something derived from Greek or Latin would be good.
    Originally posted by Sophie We should come up with a title for a person that performs such actions on a regular basis, it needs to sound official. Something derived from Greek or Latin would be good.

Empericus Chopicus Suiciduce.
Jump to Top