User Controls

Fona © 11-12-2020 Laid off (sorta)

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

My morning went good. But maybe I worked too hard because now there is nothing to do.
    My job is up in the air right now and I am a little nervous because as of right now I don't know what I am doing tomorrow or the nxt day.
    Only time will tell.

If nothing else maybe I can be this month's biggest loser.
    What do you fink star trek?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    buy a paint brush spend 5 bucks to advertise on craigslist looking for painting work,, fake it till you make it nigga
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    G African Astronaut
    Just keep buying TVs etc. lol.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Try to reach out and see if there is any other department that needs help?
    Or point out/make work up?

He doesn't want to work. He just it feels pretty good
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Try to reach out and see if there is any other department that needs help?
    Or point out/make work up?

I could probably switch back to my old job and everything would be fine but idk... this is pretty sudden to me and at the moment I think it is best I get some R&R and just take it day by day.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol hes lying as boute everything including the video games
    I am on the phone with Door Dasher help trying to get my background check pushed through but it has been stuck evaluating my criminal history for a month now.
    Off to buy plexiglass for my cat's television.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you should have chell walk in on you in the nude jacking off eyes widened and jaw dropped and see where that leads
    Nice man getting laid off is the best. If they frequently don't have work available for you, see if you can file unemployment for reduced earnings
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nice man. I did the same thing when I worked at Sears, I was high on meth all the time so I worked really hard and my manager had a crush on me so she would ask me to come in at the same time as her, an hour before everyone.

Also the company was going bankrupt so the combination of working hard and declining sales meant I had more time to chase hookers and do meth. I felt like I lived 5 years in a few months.

Real nigga grind go buy yourself a gram of crank son you earned it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Switch back to your old job only after you request and are approved a significant raise
    Well I got some plexiglass and some tape to put it on with.
    Stopped by my mom's house to visit a while.
    Then I hit up a Goodwill but they didn't have too much interesting today.
    After that I went to Do It Best hardware store and grabbed some nails to hang a few pictures with.
    Tried to go buy a new bowl to smoke out of but the place was closed.
    Now I am back home about to get into all sorts of crazy fun adventures with me, myself and I.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dude, watch Steve Turley on the you tube his most recent,, aww fuck it i'll post it here,, don't know why i didnt think of that first
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I have extra time today so I took my computer apart and started vacuuming it but I accidentally vacuumed up the usb toggle for my wireless keyboard and mouse.
    Now I have to dig through the dust and pray.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im redoing my office to try and make it nicer for me.
    I got the plexiglass on the tv.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    nice that will be perfect for wesnoth . speaking of wesnoth. do you want. to play
Jump to Top