User Controls

Many COVID-19 patients later develop mental illness, study finds...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/many-covid-19-patients-later-develop-mental-illness-study-finds/amp/
    Technologist victim of incest
    It definitely affects the neurologic system. That’s why people lose taste and smell.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I didn't click the link but I'm pretty sure its way too early for the news to be making up some more radical shit about the virus that probably isn't even real and so what? Everything causes mental illness, the people making thread is mentally ill, the doctor and journalist are probably mentally ill.

This is how you know its a total media blitz, this virus is new and there haven't been any long term studies just a buncha derpadews spit ballin' bro

seems like more fear mongering
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist It definitely affects the neurologic system. That’s why people lose taste and smell.

wow.. just wow....
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    The most common disorders experienced by COVID-19 survivors within 90 days of their diagnoses are anxiety, depression and insomnia,

Well no shit. With as much stressors as the media and .gov is heaping on the populace this is no surprise.

This isnt caused by the virus. Its caused by the people creating the stress. The same as the explanation for increase of drug ODs and suicides of people forced to suffer under government induced house arrest
    Originally posted by joe biden Well no shit. With as much stressors as the media and .gov is heaping on the populace this is no surprise.

This isnt caused by the virus. Its caused by the people creating the stress. The same as the explanation for increase of drug ODs and suicides of people forced to suffer under government induced house arrest

talk about breaking character.. chicken..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist It definitely affects the neurologic system. That’s why people lose taste and smell.

Don't forget TDS (T rump Delusional Syndrome).

Half of the damn country is infected.
    Originally posted by joe biden Well no shit. With as much stressors as the media and .gov is heaping on the populace this is no surprise.

lol you're a tard I highly doubt the lion share of tige's that have been doerering it or starting out are doing it because of "house arrest" if anything following long with house arrest means its a lot harder for you to get your hands and the candy.

Don't blame it on the drugs, blame it on yourself. your "position" makes no sense.

Idk here in texas no one is forced to stay at home, just you have to wear a mask at certain buisnesses..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol you're a tard I highly doubt the lion share of tige's that have been doerering it or starting out are doing it because of "house arrest" if anything following long with house arrest means its a lot harder for you to get your hands and the candy.

Don't blame it on the drugs, blame it on yourself. your "position" makes no sense.

Idk here in texas no one is forced to stay at home, just you have to wear a mask at certain buisnesses..

Deeb Deeb Deeb Deeb

Stfu idiot

Originally posted by joe biden Deeb Deeb Deeb Deeb

Stfu idiot

not sure what a deeb is but you're obviously deebing out on it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not sure what a deeb is but you're obviously deebing out on it

Its the sound that comes out of your mouth when you try to talk in multi syllable words
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    These idiots haven't even properly isolated the virus yet, but they somehow know all about it.
    Originally posted by joe biden Its the sound that comes out of your mouth when you try to talk in multi syllable words

im not talking I was typing
    Originally posted by -SpectraL These idiots haven't even properly isolated the virus yet, but they somehow know all about it.

strictly political
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im not talking I was typing

I didn't say anything about typing. I said talking
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Many people are saying the virus was fake and meant to mess up "Drumpf's economy" so he wouldn't win another 4 years and the virus would disappear after the election

Those same people also say that President Broseph is going to "shut the whole country down!" when he is inaugurated

Those people are too stupid to realize you can't have it both ways.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Many people are saying the virus was fake and meant to mess up "Drumpf's economy" so he wouldn't win another 4 years and the virus would disappear after the election

Those same people also say that President Broseph is going to "shut the whole country down!" when he is inaugurated

Those people are too stupid to realize you can't have it both ways.

Nobody really believes anything Biden says, including you.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nobody really believes anything Biden says, including you.

Wellllll he said he was going to win the election and you claimed Drumpf would so he's already more credible than you, Spectral Parkour.
    Splam African Astronaut
    That's bullshit. It's akin to saying marijuana is a gateway drug to heroin.
    Considering most people nowadays have mental diseases, it's just wrong for them to claim this.
    With today's DSM, I could diagnose my cat with a variety of mental disorders.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Wellllll he said he was going to win the election and you claimed Drumpf would so he's already more credible than you, Spectral Parkour.

Biden is far from winning any election.
Jump to Top