User Controls

CandyRein possesses fat thighs, with no muscle definition...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, she needs to spend more time in the gym, and less time fishing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would much rather prefer a girl with a big ol' fat ass that catches me fish to some skinny bitch that spends all her time working out THINSPO FIT FAM because yeah I went after a THINSPO healthy workout girl and I did meth so I was super thin and smexy but she said I just looked like I was on drugs so it was all a waste
    Originally posted by Ghost I would much rather prefer a girl with a big ol' fat ass that catches me fish to some skinny bitch that spends all her time working out THINSPO FIT FAM because yeah I went after a THINSPO healthy workout girl and I did meth so I was super thin and smexy but she said I just looked like I was on drugs so it was all a waste

are we ok, Scronaldo?
    Scron, Technologist and candyrein r your electronic allies.👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah you know how it is when you spend months obsessed with a girl and then one day realize it was all for nothing and you've just been fooling yourself.

That's why future mam is such a weirdo like bruh are you even getting nudes lmao 🤣😂 🍊 🐓 👃
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Scron, Technologist and candyrein r your electronic allies.👍

I would get them fucked on meth and encourage them to kiss and touch eachothers hair
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    folx?
    niggers
    folx?
    Fox?
Jump to Top