User Controls

Trumps exit plan?

Bugz Space Nigga
    As I stated before.

He has it look as if North Korea was doing something they're known to do (making advancements in hydrogen weapons) and have a first strike policy with slight miscalculations for North Korea to respond by hitting Hawaii, and California coastal cities (mainly 80 percent of the California population) and then hand it over to Bro Hiden and flies his family to the islands of No Deportation.

"Here ya go fuckers" to Bro Hiden. getting back at the California D.emocrats he hates so much.. also My family and I as a victim as well.

He's planning this shit out. I can feel it.
    G African Astronaut
    2024's a ways off.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by G 2024's a ways off.

That his exit strategy to come back and save America in 2024 as his second term.

4 years of Biden, he's probably thinking "This is a way to get back at them"

Its just a feeling I have had before the campaign figuring Broseph would most likely win, cheating or otherwise.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    would be pretty funny, but why would he do that?
    G African Astronaut
    Dems want to push the war button w/ Iran, the longer that's deterred the more erratic they'll get behind the scenes.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    North Korea couldn't pull off that kind of missile strike.
    diesel submarines launching nerve agents from just off the coast is a possibility
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Solstice North Korea couldn't pull off that kind of missile strike.

they already have had 3-4 years of advancing more. So far they have shot a missile out of a submarine. they're only like 6 nations right now that can do this and managed to build it on their own.

they clearly don't just have an atomic weapon but a hydrogen bomb with a sliding scale of how powerful they need it to take out a specific target.

They're very very advanced and Iran and possibly China has been helping them advance even more. we really know what they're capable of doing ?

I am curious if Little Jung is still alive. never heard anything new about his illness he suffered from other than it was grave in nature
    no, most of their tech is obviously based on old Soviet designs.

they've showed off ICBMs in parades, and they've designed and produced the different stage rockets but have not successfully tested a multi-stage delivery yet. Until they're able to reliably deploy and discard all three stages they won't be able to reach the US unless launched from outside NK, ie. from a submarine
    What if we entangle they're subs with fishnets . sexy sub don't launch on us or else
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Just shove a potato in the hole where the missile comes out
    on the last day he'd finally legally marry his daughter before moving to the underground bunker where he and his daughter-wife would bite cynide pills and shoot each other in the head.

a few trusted secret service agents would then take theier bodies to a freshly dug pit in the rose garden, set them alight and burry whatever that remains.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the trexit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What if we entangle they're subs with fishnets . sexy sub don't launch on us or else

pretty much none of these idiots know what they're talking about
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra no, most of their tech is obviously based on old Soviet designs.

they've showed off ICBMs in parades, and they've designed and produced the different stage rockets but have not successfully tested a multi-stage delivery yet. Until they're able to reliably deploy and discard all three stages they won't be able to reach the US unless launched from outside NK, ie. from a submarine

90% of the shit in their shitty parades are hollywood props
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by joe biden 90% of the shit in their shitty parades are hollywood props

Are you telling me that people videod dancing in the streets last Saturday were really only on a TV set?
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by stl1 Are you telling me that people videod dancing in the streets last Saturday were really only on a TV set?

ICBMs, dingbat.
    Originally posted by joe biden ICBMs, dingbat.

Originally posted by joe biden 90% of the shit in their shitty parades are hollywood props
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What if we entangle they're subs with fishnets . sexy sub don't launch on us or else

3000 miles of net from Baha Mexico to Alaska keys?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There is no exit plan, because there is no exit.
Jump to Top