User Controls

Prosecute, prostitute, jail and kkkill the Rape ublicans

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    This previous rape ublican administration has done nothing but rape women, children and the wealth of this nation.

Lock them up.

Lock up Trúmp. Lock up Bitch McCDónneld. Lock up Bill "Gay" Barr.

Execute them for their crimes against America. Treasonous traitors.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.--11.1--------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) stfu and go rape yourself, faggot

Shut up faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.--11.1--------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) its not faggotry if you shed a few tears and mutter 'but daddy, if you keep fucking me in my ass mommy is going to be mad you wasted your penis pudding in my colon and not hers. you know how badly she wants another baby and i want another sibling'

Shut up faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.--------------1.--11.1--------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) bla bla bla blah.

Shut up faggot
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *reported for quadruple posting*
Jump to Top