User Controls

After defeating the coronavirus, DontTellEm feels like a supreme being...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, she Is one of those imbeciles who thought the virus was a hoax...but seeing is believing.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    My body a beast. 😜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm My body a beast. 😜

lets see that ass then

U got good genetics, apparently.
    folx?
    niggrr
    Originally posted by WellHung folx?

98% of people recover and very few have severe symptoms...It's a dry run by the New World Order to see if the populations of the world would comply...the test has been successful...phase 2 to be deployed 2022.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 98% of people recover and very few have severe symptoms…It's a dry run by the New World Order to see if the populations of the world would comply…the test has been successful…phase 2 to be deployed 2022.

% of those who recover and are still in good shape, however? Many folks possess permanent damage.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-------------10.-111.1--------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(bΒ­anned) nude pics or beached narwhale

Lol@ narwhale. What in the fuck πŸ˜‚
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung % of those who recover and are still in good shape, however? Many folks possess permanent damage.

99% of the 98%.

I have a scar on my knee from when I was 7...that's permanent damage too...
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, she Is one of those imbeciles who thought the virus was a hoax…but seeing is believing.

Really, but when the pandemic first started she was on here telling me to take it more serious?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 98% of people recover and very few have severe symptoms…It's a dry run by the New World Order to see if the populations of the world would comply…the test has been successful…phase 2 to be deployed 2022.

Wrong account, spectral
    Originally posted by Fox Wrong account, spectral

Wrong account Hiki
    Ghost Black Hole
    id blow her ass out like a thing that gets blown out really hard
    Her immune system is really tremendous. Fabulous really, one of the top immune systems I know of. OP would get rocked by the wuhan chinese virus because he's a small-hatted caca head
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Her immune system is really tremendous. Fabulous really, one of the top immune systems I know of. OP would get rocked by the wuhan chinese virus because he's a small-hatted caca head

gm douglas.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

We know.

We've seen the pictures.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    HAM BEAST
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    πŸ’ͺπŸ€ͺ
Jump to Top