User Controls

HEY POLECAT

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I bought a polecat today

kthxbi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Polecat is a stinky, smelly skunk.

polecat
    [ˈpōlˌkat]

NOUN

a weasel-like Eurasian mammal (genus Mustela, family Mustelidae) with mainly dark brown fur and a darker mask across the eyes, noted for ejecting a fetid fluid when threatened.

another term for skunk.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by stl1 Polecat is a stinky, smelly skunk.

polecat
    [ˈpōlˌkat]

NOUN

a weasel-like Eurasian mammal (genus Mustela, family Mustelidae) with mainly dark brown fur and a darker mask across the eyes, noted for ejecting a fetid fluid when threatened.

another term for skunk.

yeah, so,,by tha way have you ever talked to a skunk with respect and kindness out in the parking lot at night??

if you had you would know all a skunk wants is to be received as a friend,, a friend you respect and love and the skunk will go on about its way

but if you yelled or got aggressive he probably got ready to spray ur rude ass
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Drump lost, Stinky!

Deal with it!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    i would kill him for a dimebag

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT yeah, so,,by tha way have you ever talked to a skunk with respect and kindness out in the parking lot at night??

if you had you would know all a skunk wants is to be received as a friend,, a friend you respect and love and the skunk will go on about its way

but if you yelled or got aggressive he probably got ready to spray ur rude ass

Lol Silly😂
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Check out Poley At 4:30:

Originally posted by Zanick i would kill him for a dimebag

POLECAT or the polecat?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yeah,, wait,, I am THE POLECAT and the polecat is just a polecat
    just be nice to ALL POLECATS
    FUCK POLEKITTYS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    but the real ones are so QT PATOOTY

frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Grylls FUCK POLEKITTYS

Watch your mouth little bitch
    Originally posted by frala Watch your mouth little bitch

SAY THAT TO BORIS’S FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

BITCH
    frala Avant garde shartist
    My dog will end your dog

Fuck what Boris thinks
    u gon be ok lil cum looker
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Bye.
    whatever
Jump to Top