User Controls

TRUM.P selling helicopter for 1 million dollars

Ahahahhahahahahhaha presidential garage sale ahahahaha
    Technologist victim of incest
    They need the money for their voter corruption team🤣
    Originally posted by Technologist They need the money for their voter corruption team🤣

Lmao yep. I like the disclaimer on his site that says donations may be used to pay trumps debt lol. He's been caught in too many charity frauds. Can't afford one now
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    prolly wouldnt have to sell had he taken big money donations from big biz,, but at least he had integrity and we know he is not bought and paid for,, but keep ur eye on his new donations from the people,, he's gonna raise 500 million from us,, im sure my step dad is gonna give him another 10,000
    Ghost Black Hole
    he's probably got like 50 other ones and needs to make room for the newest model
    Bugz Space Nigga
    No, Michael Cohen said he's bolting for some islands in Jan. most likely he's heading there because they have no deportation laws there.

I wonder why he's afraid of that. The system will favor Joe over Donald. Thats just the way it is today. Left side rules the game. He should of taken the opportunity to put Hilary away. but they kept him occupied from doing so.
    Originally posted by Bugz No, Michael Cohen said he's bolting for some islands in Jan. most likely he's heading there because they have no deportation laws there.

I wonder why he's afraid of that. The system will favor Joe over Donald. Thats just the way it is today. Left side rules the game. He should of taken the opportunity to put Hilary away. but they kept him occupied from doing so.

Uhhhhhhh. Do you know what Mar-a-Lago is?
    And you're right. History favors progressives. Conservatism has never been on the right side of history
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Ahahahhahahahahhaha presidential garage sale ahahahaha

Oh get off the gas you totally over look how the clinton's were forced ro return furniture and artwork they stole from the Whitehouse in 2001
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh get off the gas you totally over look how the clinton's were forced ro return furniture and artwork they stole from the Whitehouse in 2001

Yeah, that's not true. They paid for it and took more stuff they didnt return. The furniture is paid for by taxes. Every president gets a free renovation when they get into office. There's a budget for it. Trump is gonna take stuff too but he might not pay for it. I think Obama just left all the stuff.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace And you're right. History favors progressives. Conservatism has never been on the right side of history

Yeah I guess they are most on the left side
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    i promised i'd only break my piggy bank open for something necessary

i can make this necessary

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick i promised i'd only break my piggy bank open for something necessary

i can make this necessary

thats why I carry 3 lol
Jump to Top