User Controls

Poast photos of you're room

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ur floor has way less weed on it compared to mine
    Originally posted by POLECAT ur floor has way less weed on it compared to mine

Post you're room
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    no
    Originally posted by POLECAT no

Faggot
    yo momma
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i like ur blinds
    Ghost Black Hole
    that is the most redneck trailer trash shit i've ever seen in my life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I thought it was ur room Gh
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't keep my TV and beer cans on the floor like a fucking redneck trailer park hick.

They are neatly stacked into pyramids on every table in the house and fortified by wine and jager bottles because I actually have class. *adjusts monocle*

Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Wow you really are a normie

Generic reddit tier setup

Also lol @ you calling me a consoomer when you have all those plastic pieces of trash
    Yet I'm the consumer because I have an interest in tech and actually like to OWN my music

Dipshit
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Generic reddit tier setup

Originally posted by Jesus is king I have plenty of self-awareness
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Oh "Jesus" is Hikki

fucking figures
    I need a fine ass maid to come dust my house,, rick seems to have a block over dusting
    and he aint a fine ass maid
    deez bitches up here will not work 4 weed,, back in indiana I had loads of slutty bitches that would work for weed
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT and he aint a fine ass maid

just a fine ass, without the cleaning

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT back in indiana I had loads of slutty bitches that would work for weed

saving this for The National Archive of The State of That Fucking Cock Nose
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Oh "Jesus" is Hikki

fucking figures

well duh..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by POLECAT I need a fine ass maid to come dust my house,, rick seems to have a block over dusting

whos rick your husband?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cock nose likes his states like he likes his girls

Flat as a cutting board LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD

Jump to Top