User Controls

T R U M P ! 2Q2Q mothafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]

ya feel me

POLECATLIVES4EVAAAA!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    see no evil here no evil believe no evil
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

this is DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    lol, that's a livestream of a completely lunatic fucking loser weirdo who keeps laughing to himself

He literally just called turnip an 8th degree 3d chess grand master. What a complete victim and loser. He seems unhinged and likely an MRA who's cut himself before. Sad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Ricki might want to call medical professionals for ya
    you may want got get ur scripts filled tomorrow cuz ur gonna need em
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Scripts filled tomorrow? We've been going for days bro.

Sorry you're so upset man
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That guy is clearly in his parents basement. How tf does he have 470k subscribers? Pathetic how dumb some people are
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *nose suspicion*
    Ghost Black Hole
    holy shit that video is cringe
    Technologist victim of incest
    If all these people turn out to be wrong.....then will you wake up?
    I'll never be a globilist unless the USA is the head of globalism and the constitution is the same for the whole world, unchanged
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist If all these people turn out to be wrong…..then will you wake up?

I don't buy it, but i'm not totally discounting it either
    oh yeah and We the people need to get a fare vote on the globalist adventure,, none of the sneeky shit like they been tryin to pull for the last 20 years
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    He lost, get over it
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Just like the polls said
    Ghost Black Hole
    i dont remember a pool saying anything
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    I'm Donald Trump and I declare myself the loser.

Of this election
    Ghost Black Hole
    whats a miga
Jump to Top