User Controls

fuck u 2 cunts! change T R U M P back to TR UM P!!

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dickheads
    Technologist victim of incest
    He changed B1den also.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    If only it could have been one of the candidates instead ;_;
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Blden doesnt really matter so whats that matter
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I’ve been composing my Christmas decorations. I had nothing to do with this.

Also if the only time you’re gonna call me is to bitch about the forum don’t waste the quarter. Also I’m about to reply to your text.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Biden.

Trump.

Democrat.

Republican.

(I'm just trying to figure out all the new word enhancements).
    Both Democrat and Republican convert to Jeopardy!.

Lol.
    And both Trump and Biden convert to Trebek.

I like.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by frala I’ve been composing my Christmas decorations. I had nothing to do with this.

Also if the only time you’re gonna call me is to bitch about the forum don’t waste the quarter. Also I’m about to reply to your text.

As a woman you are

I was wondering what the rule is when it comes to Putting up the tree and lights. I think I remember saying one day before Thanksgivings so on Thanksgivings dinner we had the tree up for the holidays. Others like gigi ( my version of your lanny) like the Day After Thanksgivings. Some do it one day after Halloween

It gets old if put up to soon (like after Halloween) but when does one put it up and then take it down? gigi likes to leave it up til a week after New Years. I'm ready to throw it out the fucking window by then.
    Well I haven’t put anything out yet. I was just in my office deciding what is what. I usually don’t decorate until the weekend of Thanksgiving but I’m sorta antsy this year. I still have Fall stuff out right now.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by frala Well I haven’t put anything out yet. I was just in my office deciding what is what. I usually don’t decorate until the weekend of Thanksgiving but I’m sorta antsy this year. I still have Fall stuff out right now.

Do you guys live in an Officer or do you have a home office? I rented an office in California because it was dirt cheap. 400 a month with bathroom and showers downstairs in the room rentals going for 600 a week. lol.

I'll never find anything like that again Im sure. but I digress. do you only dress up your office and not your living room?
    Originally posted by Bugz Do you guys live in an Officer or do you have a home office? I rented an office in California because it was dirt cheap. 400 a month with bathroom and showers downstairs in the room rentals going for 600 a week. lol.

I'll never find anything like that again Im sure. but I digress. do you only dress up your office and not your living room?

Er sorry that probably did sound confusing. I have an office and Lanny has his office but I keep all of the seasonal decorations stored in the closet in my office.
    Trump Biden
    Lib cuck simp
Jump to Top