Alex Trebek really died . :(

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jeez.
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    I wonder if they will try to replace him or just cancel the show
    Technologist victim of incest
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Alex was a tough guy. Hate seeing this.

The show was very important to him so I hope they keep it going with a new host.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Alex was a tough guy. Hate seeing this.

The show was very important to him so I hope they keep it going with a new host.

Itll never be the same without him but yeah I wonder. Can it have the same transition from Bob Barker to Drew Carey on the price is right?

Probably not

Sad. :(
    It's hard to think of anyone that would be able to pull off replacing Alex
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Na definitely couldn't ever be the same. I'll always remember visiting my grandmother and watching with her. Shit makes me sad, man.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'll take "Life Ending Diseases" for 500, Alex.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Oh no :(
    "There's a Burning Sensation In My Gizzard"

What is... pancreatic cancer.

"Correct."
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    He had a pretty hot younger wife, didnt he?

How long should one wait before asking her out?

Sometimes I just can't help myself.

I'm not proud of it.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Pancreatic cancer kills so many cool people. It's weird. I mean I know it's like one of the most fatal cancers (if not the most fatal), but why it gotta kill so many cool people. Bill Hicks, Alex Trebek, Ruth Bader Ginsberg...
    I think Patrick Swayze died from it too
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Patrick Swayze did die from it as well. I thought Alex Trebek was lung cancer but I didn't read the most recent story

Alex did fight it for like a decade or more? thats a long time to live with it. its one of the fastest killing cancers when progressive and usually is so progressive its already in your lymph-nodes and has spread to other organs before it's found.

People who get Pancreatic cancer usually smoke and often get pancreatitis so they're used to pains from their pancreas. usually it starts around 50s. so sometimes they dont go to the doctor until they're doubled over in pain. often with a history of pancreatitis some doctors don't go the extra step to check further into it. especially if the patient is under the age of 50. I know this because I used to drink and got it bad. I also had triglyceride panels in the 500 which is ultra high (normal range is around 100). It also comes with men whos fathers or paternal grandfathers died from it.

But the bottom line is Alex Trebeck (though suffered sadly for years) had got to live to be 80. and that's called "the bonus round' when Life expectancy for White males is 78 and for black men its up to 72 now from 68. as David Chappell said last night on SNL.. White men Average life is going down and black men is going up or something. He's been having problems with White People lately it seems after those Ohio kids threw snow at him and yelled Nigger at him and obviously because of Trump crazy shit.

lastly.. tl:dr?
    Bill Hicks was a very unusual 36 years of age when he died from Pancreatitus. which feeds into the CIA killed him by speeding up his Pancreatic Cancer knowing his father died from it in his young 50s. its like 1:500000 that a person under 50 dies from it. very few people die under this age, let alone 40s. Bill gave up alcohol and drugs but still smoked. but this would of been unlikely the cause. it was genetics and probably someone giving him something to speed up the cancer cells floating around waiting to become progressive at a normal 50-70 years of age.

they killed a healthy George Carlin this way too. Fucker was thin, didn't do drugs and was very active. died from a heart attack waiting in a NYC ER waiting room like the average Joe. had he called a ambulance and got top care for being the star he was known to be he might have been saved.

I digress. most (not all.. not the ladies or a few of the DH folx, nor the owner of Boris ) most of you are dirty drug using idiots and need to stop or you will end up with this shit. and it's not like 'oh ill be old by then" you wont want to be any age with pancreatic cancer. go look up Patrick Swazeys last year interview about it. It's FUCKING PAINFUL AF
    frala Avant garde shartist
    WellHung Black Hole
    Typically, i am unaffected by the deceased.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Pancreatic cancer kills so many cool people. It's weird. I mean I know it's like one of the most fatal cancers (if not the most fatal), but why it gotta kill so many cool people. Bill Hicks, Alex Trebek, Ruth Bader Ginsberg…

cry a river, bitch. ⚘
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    He didn't die from cancer he was murdered and they used that as a coverup.
    Originally posted by Solstice He didn't die from cancer he was murdered and they used that as a coverup.

A Hollywood Hit, eh? He was worth more dead than alive?
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Bugz Patrick Swayze did die from it as well. I thought Alex Trebek was lung cancer but I didn't read the most recent story

Alex did fight it for like a decade or more? thats a long time to live with it. its one of the fastest killing cancers when progressive and usually is so progressive its already in your lymph-nodes and has spread to other organs before it's found.

People who get Pancreatic cancer usually smoke and often get pancreatitis so they're used to pains from their pancreas. usually it starts around 50s. so sometimes they dont go to the doctor until they're doubled over in pain. often with a history of pancreatitis some doctors don't go the extra step to check further into it. especially if the patient is under the age of 50. I know this because I used to drink and got it bad. I also had triglyceride panels in the 500 which is ultra high (normal range is around 100). It also comes with men whos fathers or paternal grandfathers died from it.

But the bottom line is Alex Trebeck (though suffered sadly for years) had got to live to be 80. and that's called "the bonus round' when Life expectancy for White males is 78 and for black men its up to 72 now from 68. as David Chappell said last night on SNL.. White men Average life is going down and black men is going up or something. He's been having problems with White People lately it seems after those Ohio kids threw snow at him and yelled Nigger at him and obviously because of Trump crazy shit.

lastly.. tl:dr?
    Bill Hicks was a very unusual 36 years of age when he died from Pancreatitus. which feeds into the CIA killed him by speeding up his Pancreatic Cancer knowing his father died from it in his young 50s. its like 1:500000 that a person under 50 dies from it. very few people die under this age, let alone 40s. Bill gave up alcohol and drugs but still smoked. but this would of been unlikely the cause. it was genetics and probably someone giving him something to speed up the cancer cells floating around waiting to become progressive at a normal 50-70 years of age.

they killed a healthy George Carlin this way too. Fucker was thin, didn't do drugs and was very active. died from a heart attack waiting in a NYC ER waiting room like the average Joe. had he called a ambulance and got top care for being the star he was known to be he might have been saved.

I digress. most (not all.. not the ladies or a few of the DH folx, nor the owner of Boris ) most of you are dirty drug using idiots and need to stop or you will end up with this shit. and it's not like 'oh ill be old by then" you wont want to be any age with pancreatic cancer. go look up Patrick Swazeys last year interview about it. It's FUCKING PAINFUL AF

I believe he was just diagnosed a couple years ago
Jump to Top