User Controls

All hail the New World Order

Splam African Astronaut

Biden... With Obamacare, forces people to buy the medical establishment's overpriced products.
    Biden... Has suggested he's against medicare for all
    Biden... voted for the war in Iraq
    Biden... helping the poor and desperate? mandatory minimums and harsh drug laws he helped write has lead to the US' incarceration rate being the highest in the world
    Biden... a vote for free university? Biden helped eliminate bankruptcy protections for student debt, forcing a large segment of the US into servitude.
    Biden... censorship... under Obama, more whistle blowers were persecuted under the espionage act than ever.
    Illegal immigration... Obama/Biden deported more than Trump does.
    Constitution... Biden has spoken nothing well of the 2nd amendment.

We will all be subjects of the universal government. Hail Biden!
    Technologist victim of incest
    πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸ₯³
    πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸΎπŸŽ‰
    Ghost Black Hole
    I hate the government no matter who is in charge

Splam African Astronaut
    Government has a role of enforcing contracts between people.
    The contracts enforced must be fair. The government has failed in it's job here. This is what's allowed the crony capitalism to take over. Mass amounts of stupid people willfully entering contracts with major corporations. Why? Because government says they're allowed to deceive people into contracts against their own best interests.

Hence why I'm all for minimum wage laws.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Splam Hence why I'm all for minimum wage laws.

with forced higher minimum wage pay and offer health care to all workers either temp or permanent, part time or full who need it?

or are you in favor of keeping minimum wage stale for some years and let them fend for health care which averages 800 dollars a month for mid range care per person in the household?
Jump to Top