User Controls

Ratchet Question

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Here is the socket set I bought last weekend for $5.

^What is the blue plast disk suppose to be used for?
    Does it have a name?

I have had plenty of ratchet sets over the years and they always come with it but I don't know what it is.
    It’s to finger turn the socket on a loose nut instead of using the ratchet
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by lickalotapuss It’s to finger turn the socket on a loose nut instead of using the ratchet

This
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    its to shove up ur ass incase of emergency
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls its to shove up ur ass incase of emergency

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I feel like dadflexin my socket set but that's a fucking good find for a fiver, where would you get a sweet deal like that?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I thought it was supposed to protect the ratchet and stop it from grinding against things

I always just threw them out
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.---1.1--------...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) sort of.

its supposed to be attached to the actual ratchet but theyre more trouble than theyre worth. its a billion times easier to just use fingers to spin the actual socket.

True plus if you had a good socket set and not the cheap ones they are attached to the backside of the ratchet anyways.
Jump to Top