User Controls

Trump Rape Celebration Thread

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    CELEBRATE THE LOSS OF CHEETO BENITO

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    im so happy for you guys right now,, I hope ur just as happy for me next week
    Technologist victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    well fuck
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuck well
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    the denial from the trump humpers is pretty cringey. You can actually see the tears with every "it's not oveeerrr" and it tickles me.

It seems the side who wins is whatever side would be less butthurt for losing. This time Donald McBadtouch is severely broken by his loss and is being a sore loser which makes it that much funnier. I really want him to hang himself by his big stupid red tie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinity is going into damage control spazout mode which was 1000% pathetically predictable and just reinforces how sad his life is
    Trumpgays on suicide gay
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.--2-------------------.-.--------.----------------(b­anned) youre delusional and typical of commie-pinkos…spouting fallacies and made up fantasies.

now if you posted something along the lines of that im poking the retards and laughing at them for being part of electoral misconduct and a belarus-tier election scam, then youd be accurate

also:

It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok. Just keep telling yourself it's going to be ok. Go to your happy place where Donny Daughterfucker is still president and didn't get soundly defeated by a moral majority. It's pathetic brain damaged terminal bachelors have to cling to an escapist fantasy but that's what the weak have to do. It's funny because Joe Biden was such a shitty candidate but still beat Trump
    Donald Trump? You mean that reality show star?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Donald Trump? You mean that reality show star?

Yeah, who is trump?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Isn't Donald Trump that spray tanned has been who was in Home Alone 2 years ago? I forgot about that guy.
    Donald Faggot
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Isn't Donald Trump that spray tanned has been who was in Home Alone 2 years ago? I forgot about that guy.

Yanno, I think I remember him from the 90s. Isn’t he that slimy racist slum lord, who filed bankruptcy and cheated the system so many times? That freak with a rug on his head? You mean him? Shit, I forgot all about that loser.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Trump earlier today: Press conference today at the Four Seasons, Philadelphia!

Reality: Press conference was in the back parking lot at the Four Seasons Landscaping, in between a crematorium and an adult bookstore.

Lolz

GODDAMN I LOVE THIS COUNTRY
Jump to Top