User Controls

Lol some fucking victim just got me banned form youtube comments for "Harrasment/Hate speech

Had that account for years and now it's banned cause some twat's woke bullshit got offended. Fuck the new youtube today they've gone soft and will pander to any nitwit with some hurt fee fees.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well tell us the comment so we can laugh at their sensitivity levels.
    What did you say? I've never been banned from youtube. You gotta say some pretty vitriolic shit to get banned from there usually.
    I miss my RapeMaster3000 account where I told everyone it was some kind of rapeseed harvesting machine and that they had filthy minds.

I got banned.
    Originally posted by mmQ Well tell us the comment so we can laugh at their sensitivity levels.

That's the thing, i cant acess my channel and they won't show the comment that so heinously offensive as to warrant a ban. I've appealed but expect it to go nowhere, it's owned by google after all.....
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace What did you say? I've never been banned from youtube. You gotta say some pretty vitriolic shit to get banned from there usually.

No clue, apparently neither do they atm.
Jump to Top