User Controls

Poll: Is DTE an idiot for not wearing a mask?

DTE tested positive for COVID-19

Don't believe me, check his post history.

ALL THOSE MONTHS OF CRYING ABOUT MASKS

NOW HIS FAMILY COULD DIE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    frala Avant garde shartist
    You’re a moron
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Um
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    MY KIDS ARE GOING TO SCHOOL HOW ABOUT YOURS
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Ide still diddle her into submission
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace MY KIDS ARE GOING TO SCHOOL HOW ABOUT YOURS

what? aren't you agay?
    Originally posted by Bugz what? aren't you agay?

No i just play along. I have two kids lol
    Originally posted by Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa You know you love me, I know you care Just shout whenever and I'll be there You are my love, you are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin' Said Aren't you like 22
    You don't have any kids

I'm 21.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics?
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    my kids weren’t allowed an education to begin with, so they’re going nowhere

Ghost Black Hole
    Shes gonna test positive for carrying my babby after I bust my gorrila nut in that medium ape ass HOO HAH HOO
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Don't Tell 'Em I Went To A Rump Rally Without A Facemask Because Rump Said I Would Be OK And Now I Can't Breathe
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Good one, donkey.🧐
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    hey girl,, u dien yet?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Kek!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i'll take that as a No
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Nah. I'm not experiencing any symptoms, nor my daughter.
    dats good
Jump to Top