User Controls

I feel like shit.

Bugz Space Nigga
    I can't shit, feel like throwing up and I have a bad headache all day. I got up at 12pm and went back to bed after I ate a tunafish sandwich.

IRS sent me a letter saying I didn't add my health credits and I went to log onto the IRS site and they said they never got my 2019 tax return I did earlier in the year before the deadline.

LOL How did I get a refund from them then? So Now I owe for a late tax deadline but I got a nice auto pay from them for sending it in.

Everything is all fucked up. I knew I added it but I thought maybe I didnt. which as little as I made, and little I went to the doctors this year. I might even get more money back for amending. either way shits all fucked up in the system this year.

try calling the IRS right now. its a wait. a bit of a wait. hours

Also I wanted to level shit off to build my fico up if I ever do something like get a small business loan (Was it casper?) ad even get a kick start to match the funding. Just by chance, it would also be a delivery service. start off small with 6 drivers and build it up. I had to go get a city license from SF and San Jose for doing fleet driving at the airport and when I first got mine at San Jose I just used my initials followed by delivery which also can be used as an acronym regarding packages and mail. I started getting loan offers for business purposes.

Right now there is such a high demand on couriers that if you can offer discounts 10% under the average that you're very likely to profit and grow.

Carmax, minimal requirements on your vans, business insurance or even better higher people with cars and build an ap. start out of a small commercial garage and build up from there. 56 cents a mile for fuel cost and wear and tear is common from some of these third aps. come pick this shit up and deliver it. they have to have their own insurance, and you pay them for mile and an hourly rate of 18 bucks an hour but they have to deliver in a respectable time. you check for traffic to make sure they're not slacking off. you just have to do a background check, check for their Social Security cards and that they have a license and insurance and you back them with a business insurance umbrella. cuts back on your overhead.

I see all kinds of small delivery companies starting up around the bay area. there is no shortage of work.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    oh pashore peedy come on jumpchat and weel hash things out, chicken.
    Originally posted by Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa You know you love me, I know you care Just shout whenever and I'll be there You are my love, you are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin' Said More word salad from the resident retard

P.S. you feel like shit because you are shit

thats probably true. I feel pretty badass right now, I'm on a real spirtual high right now if you know what i mean

Originally posted by Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa You know you love me, I know you care Just shout whenever and I'll be there You are my love, you are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin' Said Stop using other people's vernacular

whimpy wimpy whimpers...
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm on a real spirtual high right now if you know what i mean

Meth?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa You know you love me, I know you care Just shout whenever and I'll be there You are my love, you are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin' Said More word salad from the resident retard

P.S. you feel like shit because you are shit

word salad but you understood enough to respond.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa You know you love me, I know you care Just shout whenever and I'll be there You are my love, you are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin' Said I didn't even read your post

You learned two new Vernaculars. One "Don't steal anthers vernacular" and "Word Salad"

Fuck you and your simple one liners. take a side profile of your face to prove your cocknose isn't the only thing sloped. that your forehead is sloped as well. like a ski ramp.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa You know you love me, I know you care Just shout whenever and I'll be there You are my love, you are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin' Said You're so boring

reference phrase. one single small sentence. A basic-bitch's catchphrase.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa You know you love me, I know you care Just shout whenever and I'll be there You are my love, you are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin' Said You talk and act like a seven year old girl.
    Let that sink in.

Lol
Jump to Top