User Controls

Mask are gay

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Evidently tam hanks has no respect for people that don't wear mask, what a lunatic.. its like who cares what tom hanks thinks, the guys is a pedophile..

like I wear one at work because I have to, but as soon as theres no customers no one does that shit, its just for appearance. Awhile back I was walking down the street to heb on a sunny day just minding my own biz and some old lady in a wheel chair started growning and wavving her arms at me so I decided to go see what was up and she started screamning even more to stay six feet away.. its like why get my attention then to come talk to you?

It's like fuck you, you wear the mask, you stay at home if you're that worried about it. That failed interview I went to several weeks ago they asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I said a cup of coffee and then they were like hey you gotta put on a mask.. its like how are you supposed to drink coffee at a restaurant if you have a mask on?

The mayor or toronto is cracked as hell, he's suggesting now that if you're out eating you put on the mask between sips / bites.. damn.. seems like a whole lot mask touching.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    U would know a thing or two about being gay chicken
    G African Astronaut
    Thumbnail looks like the Portlandia queer.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Sounds like no actually maybe your gay bud.

Originally posted by G Thumbnail looks like the Portlandia queer.

steve buscimi? I've never seen the show but I know he was in it.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby steve buscimi? I've never seen the show but I know he was in it.

Fred Armisen he's a queer but a funny one, Buscemi's only a sporadic cast member.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U would know a thing or two about being gay chicken

womp womp.. nice try.. but quit using vernacular, you pig with a wig

Originally posted by Meikai Sounds like no actually maybe your gay bud.

nah fool pretty sure you are guy that larps as a woman pretending his asshole is a pussy, its a boygina but it will never be an actual pussy.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah fool pretty sure you are guy that larps as a woman pretending his asshole is a pussy, its a boyvina but it will never be an actual pussy.

nope sorry your gay bud
    G African Astronaut
    If you ever get high/drunk binge some Portlandia it's great emo,hipster,queer satirizing shit lol.
    Originally posted by G If you ever get high/drunk binge some Portlandia it's great emo,hipster,queer satirizing shit lol.

I might check it out on reds hulu account, but I already have to deal with types like that on a daily basis
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I might check it out but I already have to deal with types like that on a daily basis

That's the beauty of it, they're clowning it.

Originally posted by Meikai nope sorry your gay bud

you apologize a lot
    Yeah thats how you're supposed to eat with a mask dumbass. But anyone with a brain isn't eating out anyway
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah thats how you're supposed to eat with a mask dumbass. But anyone with a brain isn't eating out anyway

nah pretty sure you're supposed to eat with out a mask on lol.. and I don't see whats wrong with eating out.. soon enough you'll be putting people on blast for going to work lol.. like if you're so afraid to go outside then just let other people do it and not bog them down with your weirdo rules, it seems very excessive to take a bite then put a mask on.. like I have ocd but even that seems way too much of an effort for a little flu.

like now you can go to a flaming lips concert but you have to wear a bubble, like some kinda bubble boy.. seems pretty dangerous as your oxygen will run out while you're in the bubble so you're breathing carbon dioxide.. and what if there was a fire? you're going to have a venue full of people trying to run out in plastic bubbles not breathing and bouncing around? lol you're crazy keenan..

you sound kinda frothy and insane.. look at this kidiot telling me how I'm supposed to eat lol, i bet keenan also thinks theres 25k genders..

TX getting raped by COVID-19 with deaths going over 100k a day now
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace TX getting raped by COVID-19 with deaths going over 100k a day now

oh okay.. keenan.. i kinda doubt those numbers.. cdc has a long and prosperous history of fake news..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nobody even wears masks here anymore lol I just do it cuz da plurals think it looks cool and UM EURASIAN

WellHung Black Hole
    you need to be eliminated from the gene pool, Douglas. Ur much too incompetent.
    Originally posted by Meikai nope sorry your gay bud

*you're...

or

What about his gay bud?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mask+shades+hoodie =

Permanent incognito

I'll probably rock that combo well after this is over. I like being anonymous.
Jump to Top