User Controls

ThE Ultimate OTC Drug COMBO Holy shit!!!, AMAZING COMBO SCRAWNY!!(KiNG oF CoMboS)

Tequila + Rockstar energy drink

(im drinking the middle one)

Do a shot of tequila and chase with the rockstar

First thing I note... VERy smooth like WOW the horrible makes me wanna puke feeling of tequila is broken down by the strong chemicals in rockstar and it falls right down your troat into the gut where it instantly burns and hurts, more tequila, less rockstar = less burn. A small swig of tequila with a large chase of rockstar like I just did hurts, but it hurts in a good way like cutting yourself.

it really hurts lol.. ow.

the earlier drinks were better.. this combo tho you dont even know.

Combo of the year

combo of the decade

This might just be the greatest combo of all time.

Seriously TRY IT TONGITH you will go HOLY fuCK and chug the entire tequila with no food and feel like dying like me..

seriously this is the best drug combo ever you can go to any corner store and get a rockstar and go to the liquor store enxt to it and get A Tequila or STEAL BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! if underaged or broke. .. like holy fuck... tequila, rockstar and cough syrup should be like communist bread line items.....

TEQUILA

COUGH SYRUP

ROCKSTAR ENERGY

are the official substances of 2017 (the future) this shit is NEXT LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    noob http://niggasin.space/thread/493?p=1#post-493
    yours istnt otC NOOOOB!!!!!!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    in africa it is
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    adn the thred its did not specifiy otc or not otc so u jus chat shit agen
    hey fuck you, fuck you ketamien a dizepene. ill stick to my tQ and RR
    Monster + hurricane is better
    ginger beer + teq
    ginger beer + tequila is better
    bling bling Dark Matter
    cider + cider
    bling bling Dark Matter
    + fags
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I had a rockstar energy on bundy seeing my friends band play live in 2013