User Controls

Are we doing enough as a society to keep posters like totse2k1 and Mashlehash safe?

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol.

Anywhore, on a more serious note.

Depending on the severity of the condition i'm willing to do what i can. However Mash and T2k1(Or anyone) need to reach out for that to occur. Mash can be very adversarial though.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Just a question HTS. When you say schizophrenia, do you mean MPD? Multiple personality disorder? I know a lot of people think schizophrenia means multiple personalities.
    Originally posted by Technologist Just a question HTS. When you say schizophrenia, do you mean MPD? Multiple personality disorder? I know a lot of people think schizophrenia means multiple personalities.

MPD doesn't exist. It's just a variant of dissociative personality disorder.
    dont tell me how to hallucinate, dad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Technologist Just a question HTS. When you say schizophrenia, do you mean MPD? Multiple personality disorder? I know a lot of people think schizophrenia means multiple personalities.

Nah, I have a general grasp on schizophrenia. At worst I'm probably lumping in schizoaffective personality/schizotypal disorder with real paranoid schizophrenia. Voices, coded messages on the forums that imply Jeff Hunter did 9/11, that kind of thing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes, Lanny should send me their IP coordinates so my transgender hit squad can arrange a forced hugging and head patting by a cute girl to let them know everything will be okay

Originally posted by Sophie MPD doesn't exist. It's just a variant of dissociative personality disorder.

Thanks, I just looked up MPD, and it directed me to dissociative identity disorder. Learn something new every day. I know I always thought schizos had multiple personalities.
    Ghost Black Hole
    DID gang gang our plural comrades

Originally posted by Meikai Nah, I have a general grasp on schizophrenia. At worst I'm probably lumping in schizoaffective personality/schizotypal disorder with real paranoid schizophrenia. Voices, coded messages on the forums that imply Jeff Hunter did 9/11, that kind of thing.

Mash literally thinks we're talking in code over at T&T, and not the programming kind either.
    Originally posted by Technologist Thanks, I just looked up MPD, and it directed me to dissociative identity disorder. Learn something new every day. I know I always thought schizos had multiple personalities.

You're welcome and yeah, i blame Hollywood.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sophie Mash literally thinks we're talking in code over at T&T, and not the programming kind either.

To be fair, anything that you sufficiently lack context for could be coded. I remember one time there was a YouTube channel devoted to Big Man Tyrone videos...

In the comments I opined that you could use a channel like that as a kind of modern numbers station for espionage purposes, delivering coded messages in the form of (to outside observers) seemingly nonsensical memes paid for through fiverr. Between the image on the monitor and the words Tyrone said, you could probably make a solid system for coding messages. The channel got shut down like 5 minutes later. To this day I feel like there's a small chance that I might have accidentally burned some poor spook's entire op.

Anyway, all this to say you could be delivering coded messages and the uninitiated would never know, only suspect.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Laymen like me & mashlesmashle watching you guys talk about turboflops and jetbrains like:

And the answer is sharing coded messages with your handlers, obviously.
    Originally posted by Meikai To be fair, anything that you sufficiently lack context for could be coded. I remember one time there was a YouTube channel devoted to Big Man Tyrone videos…

In the comments I opined that you could use a channel like that as a kind of modern numbers station for espionage purposes, delivering coded messages in the form of (to outside observers) seemingly nonsensical memes paid for through fiverr. Between the image on the monitor and the words Tyrone said, you could probably make a solid system for coding messages. The channel got shut down like 5 minutes later. To this day I feel like there's a small chance that I might have accidentally burned some poor spook's entire op.

Anyway, all this to say you could be delivering coded messages and the uninitiated would never know, only suspect.

Number stations broadcast coded messages that are gibberish to anyone that doesn't have the correct one time pad. That's why you can go on HAM radio and listen to them. You don't have the one time pad so no cover gets blown nor hidden message decoded. You could do the same for encoded messages delivered through Big Man Tyrone videos.
    Originally posted by Meikai Laymen like me & mashlesmashle watching you guys talk about turboflops and jetbrains like:

And the answer is sharing coded messages with your handlers, obviously.

Obviously.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

I was always under the impression 'skitzophrenia' was a different thing but I guess it's just something retards say
    also pretty sure it got changed from MPD to DID because there was never any real basis found for people with multiple personalities aside from wild imaginations
    Originally posted by aldra also pretty sure it got changed from MPD to DID because there was never any real basis found for people with multiple personalities aside from wild imaginations

I’ve always been under the impression that they suffer traumatic events that makes their personality split in order to cope with it.
    alright, I'll check the DSM for lulz but last time I read about it, there wasn't really any solid evidence for that. it's mostly just a matter of people becoming extremely emotional or stressed under certain influences, ie. remembering trauma and the like - more like an extreme form of bipolar than actual, discrete personalities
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sophie Number stations broadcast coded messages that are gibberish to anyone that doesn't have the correct one time pad. That's why you can go on HAM radio and listen to them. You don't have the one time pad so no cover gets blown nor hidden message decoded. You could do the same for encoded messages delivered through Big Man Tyrone videos.

Yee that was the idea, pretty much what I said on YouTube that fateful night. Then the channel went down pretty much immediately. J-just a coincidence.

I'm not crazy right? That's sus. That feels sus.

Probably just the wind.
Jump to Top