User Controls

My lsd tolerance is way down.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-10T01:32:58.807282+00:00
    doesnt matter how high your tolerance is you can always take megadoses
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Man, have you ever took so much acid you could see colors?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u make me wana break fings in my room again
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I used twice a month for about 4 months, until I really started getting into dope. I tried two days in a row which was a waste. I've heard, that kinda molly, your brain needs to recuperate. If you space it out, you should be good. All the fucked things that happened on H, I never got WDs because I did it 2 - 3 times a week. Although back to acid, I started getting HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder). I would start seeing things totally sober.
    okay
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can hppd easily manifest as seeing things from the edges of ur vision
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Is that a question?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    HPPD isn't a disorder, it's free acid for life. Be grateful you scrub
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    That's what I was thinking until I started getting high at work. Or driving.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i dadded a tiny bit of moonrox™ and reality came out of focus and i almost disolved into full oev u know if ur wired out on pc and u see bare circles on any white background well it can go alot further than that trus me
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    And Malice gets on ME for for spelling and grammar.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Semiazas I used twice a month for about 4 months, until I really started getting into dope. I tried two days in a row which was a waste. I've heard, that kinda molly, your brain needs to recuperate. If you space it out, you should be good. All the fucked things that happened on H, I never got WDs because I did it 2 - 3 times a week. Although back to acid, I started getting HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder). I would start seeing things totally sober.

>used

are you employing that word in place of consume or are you implying that LSD is addictive or otherwise habit-forming? (it isn't)
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    No, I just meant I dosed, or whatever word you want, every other week. I only quit because I decided to spend my money on H and HPPD wasn't very fun.
    Originally posted by Lanny HPPD isn't a disorder, it's free acid for life. Be grateful you scrub

ehhhhhhhh
    bling bling Dark Matter
    droppin bombs bcus its destructivve
    yeaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiii so is mine
    Always do more lsd
    bling bling Dark Matter
    usa cid its not clean
    Originally posted by bling bling usa cid its not clean

yes it is if its from canada
Jump to Top