User Controls

A new reality is being constructed around you

The construction has been underway for a number of generations now. I dont think it is the jedis, or the illuminati or reptillians or any known entity.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's the left, but come elections in Yuroslavia i am voting Right Nationalist.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Its called cuck world

Everyone gets encouraged to be a limpwristed beta special snowflake faggot

Originally posted by Sophie It's the left, but come elections in Yuroslavia i am voting Right Nationalist.

Originally posted by cerakote Its called cuck world

Everyone gets encouraged to be a limpwristed beta special snowflake faggot

These are both parts of the change. Of course "the changer" wants us to become "limpwristed beta special snowflake faggots" because that type of individual is easily manipulated. The left comprises the largest set of out and right cucks which is where it plays a large part. But what is the obsession with transforming society into this archetype? What are the manipulations that they desire to impart upon mankind?
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger These are both parts of the change. Of course "the changer" wants us to become "limpwristed beta special snowflake faggots" because that type of individual is easily manipulated. The left comprises the largest set of out and right cucks which is where it plays a large part. But what is the obsession with transforming society into this archetype? What are the manipulations that they desire to impart upon mankind?

its not a deliberate change, there isnt some master plan here, its just gradual pussification of the human race. its been an ongoing trend throughout all of history
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger These are both parts of the change. Of course "the changer" wants us to become "limpwristed beta special snowflake faggots" because that type of individual is easily manipulated. The left comprises the largest set of out and right cucks which is where it plays a large part. But what is the obsession with transforming society into this archetype? What are the manipulations that they desire to impart upon mankind?

I don't think there is one particular party trying to manipulate the rest. I think it's a combination of an uninformed and uneducated public, monolithic government and bullshit new PC "social rules". Combine it with the fact the majority of the native population of the west is getting replaced with fucking sand-niggers that can vote and leech welfare combined with low child-birth among whites and well...

Soon the west will be the third world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't think there is one particular party trying to manipulate the rest. I think it's a combination of an uninformed and uneducated public, monolithic government and bullshit new PC "social rules". Combine it with the fact the majority of the native population of the west is getting replaced with fucking sand-niggers that can vote and leech welfare combined with low child-birth among whites and well…

yeah ^. dont want to get on a le redpill soapbox but if you dont see how the lefty faggots and pc culture are raping the west and its people to death then you need to wake the fuck up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't think there is one particular party trying to manipulate the rest. I think it's a combination of an uninformed and uneducated public, monolithic government and bullshit new PC "social rules". Combine it with the fact the majority of the native population of the west is getting replaced with fucking sand-niggers that can vote and leech welfare combined with low child-birth among whites and well…

I don't think it's so much a controlled change as it is a feedback loop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I don't think it's so much a controlled change as it is a feedback loop

plz elaborate
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It's virtual reality. Fuck "real" life.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    2:!10

bling bling Dark Matter
    so u come out of reality intoo what u think its new reality

but u realize its juts another dream

adn the system sucks u back in
    bling bling Dark Matter
    build that wall!!
    People who didn't respond seriously in this thread are the reason the west will fall. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
    It's starting to look a lot like what happened in the Soviet Union. A bunch of people with a propensity for ignoring reality have picked up this neo-marxist ideology and are attempting to transform human civilization into some kind of utopia. Near the top of their to do list is a near extermination of the white race.

Whites aren't going to stand for this shit much longer though, and you can expect the backlash to continue to grow.
    Originally posted by Malice It's virtual reality. Fuck "real" life.

This seems to be an integral part of it though. It goes along with what inb4 said above me. More and more people are adopting a preference for "virtual reality" over "real life". And this virtual reality isnt limited to computers or social media, though social media play a role in the propagation of VR as a preference. Its a sort of disconnecting from the world in a way that prefers to define itself rather than let their attributes define them. If you are a single mother raising a child your VR will typically be that you are a strong woman doing a fine job when the statistics seem to show that far from the case. This is just one example of these reinforced virtual realities within an individual.
Jump to Top