User Controls

BOOMERS BTFO, ANTI-PEDOS BTFO, HOMOPHOBES AND TRANSPHOBES BTFO

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    BIDEN WINS!

MANDATORY GAY EXPOSURE THERAPY AND FEMINIZATION FOR ALL VETERANS!

REPARATIONS!

BLACK LIVES ARE THE ONLY LIVES THAT MATTER STARTING NOW!

THE PEDO IN CHEIF WILL LEGALIZE LOLI BRIDES! NOW BEGINS THE AGE OF THE CUNNY CHADS!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    DELAWARE ELECTS FIRST EVER US TRANSGENDER STATE SENATOR SARAH MCBRIDE

TRANSPHOBES ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    AMAGAWD
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    It's not whether a tranny is a man or a woman it's whether a tranny is even human and the answer is no
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Number13 It's not whether a tranny is a man or a woman it's whether a tranny is even human and the answer is no

CORRECT: TRANNY'S ARE DIVINE CREATURE, NOT MERE HUMANS. THIS IS WHY DONALD TRUMP, MESSENGER OF GOD THAT HE WAS, REFUSED TO LET US TAINT OUR HANDS IN BATTLE BY JOINING THE US MILITARY.

TRANNIES KEEP ON WINNING.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BTFO
    Ghost Black Hole
    they are calling it in Indiana I heard
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You know what if Biden starts a state-sponsored drive to decriminalized pedophilia. That's a win in my book. Other than that welcome back to the status-quo, i hope he defunds Israel while he's at it as well.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sophie i hope he defunds Israel while he's at it as well.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top