User Controls

Won't It Be Funny When Trump Loses The Election Because Of Arizona Going Blue?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Trump took on Cindy McCain...and lost. Trump derided Arizona's son, John McCain, and he is now paying the price. He done pissed off the wrong damn woman...and lost...bigly.

Archer513 African Astronaut
    No blue wave though...

Lol.

Considering every single corrupt institution was against trump and Americans are retarded...he did better than I thought.

He basically got beat by fat ass suburban white women who mostly worry about their ass cellulite being smoothed out by their yoga pants,drinking wine lattes and thinking their hip and relevant.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    DTE would like to date you.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Ohhh wait what’s a wine latte
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    John mccain is a cuck and so are you
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    As a matter of public record, John McCain was a traitor, mass murderer and a criminal. Call a spade a spade and don't look back.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by -SpectraL As a matter of public record, John McCain was a traitor, mass murderer and a criminal. Call a spade a spade and don't look back.

Looks like the people of Arizona don’t feel that way, and that’s what matters😁
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Amen, sister!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Keep up your delusions, Skunk.

Everything Qanon said about the Democrats is absolutely true...

and...they're going to be in control.

Hide your babies!

lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    The only person I ever met from Arizona his name is Phoenix and he illegally moved to Canada to escape the redneck dead ass desert hick town he was from and instead came to live in a cold rocky mountain hick redneck dead ass town.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Does he know our Speedy?
    Oh fuck, that’s right. I just put the two together with speedy living in Arizona
    Speedy is originally from Florida, though, which is predominantly Republican.
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    My name is George Washington and I officially concede the election to mikhail Gorbachev. Sieg heil!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    So WAS Arizona, Specs.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Speedy is originally from Florida, though, which is predominantly Republican.

I don’t give a shit where the faggot is from, it’s where he lives now. He has touted his state being Republican
    The stupid Dems are overplaying their hand once again, in preventing election watchers from operating freely and being able to see the ballot counts. That alone opens the door wide for successful litigation in Trump's favor.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    But are you ok, bud? That's what is important here.
Jump to Top