User Controls

I shredded 235 dollars

Bugz Space Nigga
    I got a settlement check from a former job and I accidentally shredded it with another important letter I got.

This is worse than the one year I got a check for 79 dollars (78 and change) put it in my desk drawer and found it 7 months later cleaning through it and it had expired after 6 months making it worth nothing. Yet on that check, I called and told them I got it and forgot to open it and the lady honored it and resent me a new check.

but with this, Its me hoping by not cashing it that they might feel I never got it and hopefully reissue a new one? probably not. I don't even remember the lawfirm that sent the class action settlement. but I hope it comes in the months to come.

I also got a legal form for another class action lawsuit for a food delivery company in San Francisco I used to work for. Another 270 bucks or so. Seems every year or every other year I get checks between 25 and change to nearly 300 bucks. i'v got maybe 6 of them in the last 7 years.

Fuck. that likes shredding umm 12 Large pizzas or shredding a cheap Readmi brand Chinese knockoff of a Samsung phone or uhh I dont know.. what is worth 250 bucks that I virtual shredded

Place your 250 dollar item here I virtually shredded because Im a big dumb dumb
    Tell them you never received it...lost in the mail etc.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Tell them you never received it…lost in the mail etc.

I wish I could. I looked it up online and can't find who served the checks out. Im gonna wait for it. wait it out.
    Glue it back together
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Glue it back together

hmmm

I don't think it works that way Mr Luigi
    WellHung Black Hole
    just fuck a nigger, bugz. they last longer.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    dig in ur trash like an inspector n tape it back together
    sue the shreadder manufacturer for not attaching 'ensure no checks' reminder/warning label on the shreadding machine.
    Put the shredder upside down and then turn the moter in reverse .

Then you will have a Esrever Redderhs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just put your covid mask on and go rob a 7/11 one time real quick in the bushes no homo.
    Y'all ever robbed em for a three cheese sossege?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cigreting dig in ur trash like an inspector or one of your foreign neighbors you caught doing it n tape it back together

fixt and thanks for the memory jolt.

I actually walked out and saw neighbors with clipboards and digging through the recycling (our building has like 7 totes of them) taking notes at 5am going to work. didn't think much of it. thinking they were looking for something of their own.

months later I came out again at 5:00 to get an early jump on early riders and there they were again. looked down and his wife had a clipboard again. they moved not long after that.
    Taping it together might actually work...you can photo/scan checks these days and deposit them online...if you tape it together really well it might go through. After all these days it's all done electronically anyway, they'll just submit the transaction (not the scanned check) to the issuing bank and it will be filled.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Taping it together might actually work…you can photo/scan checks these days and deposit them online…if you tape it together really well it might go through. After all these days it's all done electronically anyway, they'll just submit the transaction (not the scanned check) to the issuing bank and it will be filled.

point being. the bin got emptied and I was not aware of it because I thought the check was in my drawer. but even if I could do it, I would rather call someone. which I was trying to do but forgot who it came in from (law firm). I even looked online for a possible law-firm involved.

The Lawfirm or Lawyer who sues gets the check first. this is common and they take their percentage right up front (1/3rd usually to 40%)

so they break it up and send them out.

that money not claimed goes into a federal reserve. there is a website the Government has in case you want to check and see if money is in your name. but it may take a year or so. I googled it. there are multiple lawsuits on uber and lyft
    Bugz Space Nigga
    PS this is the site to check for unclaimed money in your name

https://www.usa.gov/unclaimed-money
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Folx?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bugz point being. the bin got emptied and I was not aware of it because I thought the check was in my drawer. but even if I could do it, I would rather call someone. which I was trying to do but forgot who it came in from (law firm). I even looked online for a possible law-firm involved.

The Lawfirm or Lawyer who sues gets the check first. this is common and they take their percentage right up front (1/3rd usually to 40%)

so they break it up and send them out.

that money not claimed goes into a federal reserve. there is a website the Government has in case you want to check and see if money is in your name. but it may take a year or so. I googled it. there are multiple lawsuits on uber and lyft

the trash snoopers already took the pieces from you're trash and pulled the spaghetti off
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    all of the things you mentioned belong inside of you

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor the trash snoopers already took the pieces from you're trash and pulled the spaghetti off

I literaly ate spaghetti that night.

I'm wondering more about you and how you're spying on me
    Ghost Black Hole
    it had da jeff hunter microchips inside the paper!!
Jump to Top