User Controls

Fona © 11-4-2020

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning guys.
    Did you enjoy the shit show last night?

If this shows us anything it is that there are evil forces out there that just want to watch the world burn.
    They did about as good a job counting the votes as they did counting covid cases.
    Lots of it seems really fucky to me.

Did Oregon really decriminalize everything?
    That is not going to go well at all.

I am sure glad Trump won at least.

Anyways, I got to get ready for work.
    TTYL
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh man its all ogre
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Just checked and it looks like Trump can take the win.
    Only a few thousand votes away from winning some key states.
    I think Biden's mail in votes are already counted probably and they just dont wanna finish counting so they can draw this out.
    It looks close but i feel it isn't and that something is a fuck.
    Time will tell.

Hope all is well.
    Biden leading popular vote and electoral votes.

Trump claimed victory early like a dumbass and you bought it.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    how da hell they gonna find 4 million biden votes between 3;30 am and 7 am when they stopped updating the votes at midnight
    Ghost Black Hole
    i just woke up
    Im trying to upload a video for you guys but im stuck working with 3g at the moment.
    Ill post it asap once it gets uploaded.
    Ttyl
    Originally posted by POLECAT how da hell they gonna find 4 million biden votes between 3;30 am and 7 am when they stopped updating the votes at midnight

Dude. Elections have never ended at midnight. Do you seriously not remember bush and gore? Wtf. I feel like I'm living in 1984 for real.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i VOted!
    Originally posted by Ghost i VOted!
    No you didn't cuckkk
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Dude. Elections have never ended at midnight. Do you seriously not remember bush and gore? Wtf. I feel like I'm living in 1984 for real.

I was like 7 years old I was probably too busy playing pokemans to give a shit about anything especially around halloween time when I had muh bowl of candy and video games and the adults were too busy yelling at the tee vee to notice me staying up late to play video games hehehehhe

20 years later I stayed up all night to hit slayer 7's in hypixel skyblock, not much has changed except this time im allowed to drink the wine
    Originally posted by Ghost I was like 7 years old I was probably too busy playing pokemans to give a shit about anything especially around halloween time when I had muh bowl of candy and video games and the adults were too busy yelling at the tee vee to notice me staying up late to play video games hehehehhe

20 years later I stayed up all night to hit slayer 7's in hypixel skyblock, not much has changed except this time im allowed to drink the wine

I remember the election as a kid. I was in 1st grade and for some fucking reason our school held a faux election that had students voting. Gore won at my school. I dont even remember who I 'voted' for because i was a kid.

But I do remember that Bush never officially won.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Well I remember he did win I saw it on the TV myself they said Bush won
    5%
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Trump claimed victory early like a dumbass and you bought it.

No he didn't...that's media manipulation as usual.

he said "I believe etc etc"...that isn't a claim.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Biden leading popular vote and electoral votes.

Trump claimed victory early like a dumbass and you bought it.

Biden did exactly the same you brain dead corpse.
    We are at 18% uploaded!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by 🐿 Biden did exactly the same you brain dead corpse.

Did he? I saw his speech last night. He only said, “we’re on the right path”.🤷‍♀️ Which they are.
    Originally posted by Technologist Did he? I saw his speech last night. He only said, “we’re on the right path”.🤷‍♀️ Which they are.

You're a filthy bitch.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You're a filthy bitch.

In a bad mood huh Fona? Too bad.
Jump to Top