User Controls

I'm taking up Skating. Quad or 3 wheel inline?

Bugz Space Nigga
    the larger 3 wheel inline are the new inthing but are also great for beginers.

I used to skate with the old school quad style but was never that great on them.

I just want to get like 60-90 minutes of some type of slow cardio every day I can.

input. who here skates?
    I used to be a competition speed skater, cyclist and swimmer.

Now I just nap a lot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I used to be a competition speed skater, cyclist and swimmer.

Now I just nap a lot.

No you weren't.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace No you weren't.

Ok Juan...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did you just say that rollerblading is the new, in thing? Is it the mid 90s?

Skate or die bro
    Originally posted by mmQ Did you just say that rollerblading is the new, in thing? Is it the mid 90s?

Skate or die bro

Do you even lift bro?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Do you even lift bro?

2020 version:

Do you even Lyft bro?
    Originally posted by mmQ 2020 version:

Do you even Lyft bro?

I do and I'm uber good at it...
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Did you just say that rollerblading is the new, in thing? Is it the mid 90s?

Skate or die bro

I believe what Bill Burr jokes about. Someone made one macho joke about "Oh my gawd that's queer" regarding inline skates/RollerBlade

I always thought gays were more likely to go with the quad skates while straight men used inline. Im not trying to stereotype but I noticed a large gay skate competition in Golden Gate park and they all had quad (box shape skates) while other random skaters (who didn't look flaming gay as these guys did with their pink silk shorts and kissing) where on rollerblades.

I like both skates. It shouldn't matter but the Bill Burr joke might be true. killed the skating thing for decades?

But I been dropping off 20-30 year olds at the San Jose Sharks ice skating rink. Its in Oakland (for the public to use and I guess the Sharks practice there) but I think there might be a roller rink there as well. Im' not interested in Ice skating because I tried and it was awkward af.

I just wanted to have fun and get exercise at the same time. Maybe it will help me lose weight while working quad muscles. it's probably more fat burning than riding a bike (unless I did mountain trail riding which I am in no way in shape to do right now.. might take years to get back into it. I used to do it in my 20s)

YEP!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I thought of that very joke when I replied but I didnt remember it was from Bill Burr.

Nah rollerblading is good exercise. I used to tear it up around town in my teens. I say go for it. Nobody fucking rollerskates anymore with the 4 wheel skates. Get you some BLADES.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    This looks fun and chill af

our world has become too virtual and kids getting fat. they need rink time
    it was big in the 70s and early 80s.

I'm not sure gingers are allowed to skate to be honest, you better look into the legalities of that before you start.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Fucking hell. At 4:15 timeline on that video above I posted. that's sexy. good way to maybe meet an older woman in her 30s-40s or even 50 who's mature and no sexual hangups

nothing serious. Just having fun in your middle ages.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm not sure gingers are allowed to skate to be honest, you better look into the legalities of that before you start.

I'm not a full on Ginger. I have family who are. I'm at best blonde with red in it. I think it's called Dirty Blonde. I had a dark dark reddish brown beard and really blonde hair when I was in the sun alot in my 30s when I still had natural hair color and grew a full size beard the first time in my life. but I never been a ginger.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    When i was a kid id hang with the older boys who skateboarded and they called roller bladers "fruit booters" I didn't understand what they meant i was so young at the time.

The last two times i went roller skating were at adult night at the rink for dates. Ten dollars to rent skates and 8.50 for two sodas two hot dogs and two orders of nachos mmmm mmmmmm good fam, you cant beat a good deal like that
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I thought of that very joke when I replied but I didnt remember it was from Bill Burr.

Nah rollerblading is good exercise. I used to tear it up around town in my teens. I say go for it. Nobody fucking rollerskates anymore with the 4 wheel skates. Get you some BLADES.

Maybe not where you live bit most people here that skate use the four wheels. Its definitely a different skill and effort than inline skates
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe not where you live bit most people here that skate use the four wheels. Its definitely a different skill and effort than inline skates

Weird. I don't think I've ever seen someone roller skating here aside from at the indoor skate rink we frequented as kids.
    Originally posted by Bugz This looks fun and chill af

our world has become too virtual and kids getting fat. they need rink time
    it was big in the 70s and early 80s.

Actually America is getting less fat with the new generation. MOON PERSONs are the most educated and health oriented. I mean I had a whole class in HS dedicated to just nutrition and healthy habits lol. We're a lot less fat than older generations and millenials are now pushing 40
    Also America is poorer so that might have something to do with it too. You could buy whatever you wanted in decades past, with just a factor y job. Now people can barely pay rent.
    Originally posted by Bugz I'm not a full on Ginger. I have family who are. I'm at best blonde with red in it. I think it's called Dirty Blonde. I had a dark dark reddish brown beard and really blonde hair when I was in the sun alot in my 30s when I still had natural hair color and grew a full size beard the first time in my life. but I never been a ginger.

Tell that to the ginger patrol when they arrest you for illegally skating without a soul.
Jump to Top