User Controls

Poll: Well?

Ready for four more years of Trump?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    The leftits agenda has been blown wide open and even blue states are waking up. Are you ready for a repeat of 2016?
    Bump
    I will support smelly Joe if he wins the pageant. Can the dem gentlemenx say the same about Don hmmmm??? We the ppl and shit
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Dare I dream? Can I risk hope?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    oh man what the fuck
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Dare I dream? Can I risk hope?

Do it. Hope. Get invested. Send Trump your energy. He's got this, right? It's okay to hope. Dems don't have a chance.
    Ghost Black Hole
    its all ogre
    Splam African Astronaut
    Fuck come tomorrow, Trump will sure have a clear mandate from the people for whatever it is he's doing.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I hope he took the blonde home for him and his ol lady to play with
    Yeah because he hasn't been caught cheating before...
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

The cute blonde in the middle has tiny hooters.

I'v never been to one of these (not inside to eat) but I hear the chicken wings are pretty awesome.

They have one in San Francisco near the Wharf I used to work near. I would walk past it but never went there on a lunch break. It's weird because idiot tourist bring their children in there. like German people don't think anything bad about it. it's a place for lonely married or single men who have a shitty love life to go and fantasize and getting some cute female attention. Much needed. It's in our DNA and the Radical left makes it perverted (Mainly Older White Males0

The older I get and now Divorced (but months away from Official.. maybe I'll go on Jumpin and celebrate with a few beers with Panny n the Gang which half of them hate the shit out of me) But I digress I think its a must needed spot to eat some chicken wings and flirt and throw down a 20 tip. 15 in chicken wings and a 20 tip.

why does this talk that the far left makes it normal for kids to express their transgender sexuality but Middle Age White Males are perverted devils?

I support transgender if people want to be so. But Children shouldn't be encouraged for anything other than DO YOUR HOMEWORK and getting them help if they struggle with DOING THEIR HOMEWORK.

China and other nations childrens are growing larger brains while America is getting dummer and dummer day after day and pushing really bizarre agendas.

No child should be encouraged for adult like instinct just because they're maturing earlier. they should be encouraged it's not wrong but they should be push to focus on their future of work skills and intelligence. being curious is not wrong but to brainwash them and to tell them to come to these events with adult males drooling over them and public cheers related to sexual behavior is the real perversion. but Males over the age of 30-35 are being pushed into this stereotype that because we like to flirt is somehow Misogynistic and disrespecting women on purpose and causing mental harm. If a man would never consider beating on a woman and show interest and love is causing a mental version of Misogyny? WTF

It doesn't help when we make jokes online which is just trolling. the problem is some or most are trolling or mocking the fact this exist and they would never abuse women while others see it as "I found my crowed.. lets swap women to beat down"

its a mixed bag.

Also posting in a forum full of dick lickers. Suck a bag of AIDS infected dicks
    Absolutely did not read
    Ghost Black Hole
    The words on the top option glitch out for me all it says is Soylent so I voted that one

It's people! It's delicious 😋!
    Originally posted by Ghost The words on the top option glitch out for me all it says is Soylent so I voted that one

It's people! It's delicious 😋!

Have you actually tried it?

Its not bad lol
    Splam African Astronaut
    Nevada mail ins on the day of election haven't been counted. Good chance many Trumpsters decided to mail in that ballot they already received in the mail, instead of wait in line at the polls. This with a PA, NC and GA win, all where Trump's leading, gives Trump the presidency.

Too close to call. Could go either way.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Splam Nevada mail ins on the day of election haven't been counted. Good chance many Trumpsters decided to mail in that ballot they already received in the mail, instead of wait in line at the polls. This with a PA, NC and GA win, all where Trump's leading, gives Trump the presidency.

Too close to call. Could go either way.

Hey, where’s that laptop? You got it? You better give it to trump😁
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Nah I think it's done. Biden will win it.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
Jump to Top