netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Perspective.

Its hard to be an achiever when there are white men around
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they have a lot of rich resources like peppers , agave, gasolina, latinas
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm not a racist so I recognize the flaws with IQ testing and can only respond with an outright dismissal of the premise. Mexicans are a proud and noble people of great intellect, and trying to categorize and dehumanize them using the racist and flawed tools of white supremacy (read: IQ tests) is not something that any free-thinking, intelligent adult could support.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Alternatively, if we want to for the sake of argument accept that IQ tests are accurate, it's probably because they're more religious. Religion dulls critical thinking. It's why the white man was so concerned with their conversion during colonialism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybelline
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm not a racist so I recognize the flaws with IQ testing and can only respond with an outright dismissal of the premise. Mexicans are a proud and noble people of great intellect, and trying to categorize and dehumanize them using the racist and flawed tools of white supremacy (read: IQ tests) is not something that any free-thinking, intelligent adult could support.

No...its just that mexicans are flat out stupid drunkard pieces of shit.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top