User Controls

NIScord - A Place for Biden Supporters and Transgender Plurals

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why don't you start your own discord with technologist and octavian the nonce and you can talk about how much you love biden and trannys

rabbitweed the "reactionary" whatever the fuck that means right wing has created a discord that promotes the censorship of freedom of expression and ideas. He is a backwards thinking fascist that hates America and our transgender-american allies.

His secret club of Nazis and Pedophiles represents the worst kind of discord users. I offer the opposite of that, a censorship free place of left wing ideals and beliefs like freedom and love for America and working towards a world with no nations, no borders, no immigrants. Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, All, Lives / P.L.U.R.A.L

https://discord.gg/DXeshzh6

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Aww thank you Scron💙
    You'll have to change the name of it to Trump2020 tomorrow...lolololll LUH Luuuuuhhh
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

>Love for America
    >World without nations

Pick one.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie
    >Love for America
    >World without nations

Pick one.

We pick both
    The USA is a nation, get rid of the nation-state and there will be no USA anymore.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sophie The USA is a nation, get rid of the nation-state and there will be no USA anymore.

Or the whole world will be the USA.
    Originally posted by Meikai Or the whole world will be the USA.

The West basically is already with NATO and whatnot. Reminds me of the Rammstein song "We're all living in America".
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    My name is John Holmes and I stick my dick in this message
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie The USA is a nation, get rid of the nation-state and there will be no USA anymore.

American culture transcends statehood
    Originally posted by Ghost American culture

lololol..."culture" all 244yrs of it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    when you think about it, the designation of pluralkit as an integration is highly ironic given the people who use it & why

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lololol…"culture" all 244yrs of it.

Its still a very rich culture
    What would you say is the defining factor of American culture?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What would you say is the defining factor of American culture?

flag
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What would you say is the defining factor of American culture?

Our innovation and sense of fashion and conquest
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its still a very rich culture

I agree... everywhere except Indiana
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I agree… everywhere except Indiana

have u left home, lately?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    The following invite is no longer valid" it says

I can't join

Why doesn't everyone just go to jumpin.chat/jumpbltc or we can make a nis room there? no registration guess are always welcomed
    Ghost Black Hole
    try this one

https://discord.gg/DXeshzh6
Jump to Top