User Controls

Deleted posts for: infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.------------2---(b­anned)

people have the right to batahabakakahhh….people have the right to batahabakakahhh

obviously the candidate that the mentally challenged will most relate to...and based on whos showing in the poll for voting for this tossed salad, my prognostication is accurate.
    people have the right to batahabakakahhh….people have the right to batahabakakahhh

Originally posted by POLECAT its a man,, sort of

not with as much estrogen that is flowing through its veins.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The crazies have Biden pumped up full of all kinds of stimulants and boosters, enough concoction to seriously mess with his brain.

i applaud their efforts at providing for the entertainment of the american people
    Originally posted by POLECAT

that is erection-inducing beauty.

from the perspective of an beta-apex predator, not a single one of those unter-bottoms has the gumption of what it takes to war. the flaming homo with the lisp and bragging about his document leaks is the bottom of the bottom. i guarantee in war i could make that literal bitch piss or shit himself within five minutes of physical contact.

theyre safe and comfy and all smiles behind their computer screens or when they have mindless pogues to dictate to or when police are there to protect them but as soon as the gloves come off and rules of engagement no longer include the terms 'less than lethal' theyll fold and collect their toys, go home, and immediately assume the thoughts and beliefs of those that are their betters. the epitome of yes-men. or in the case of these soy junkies...yes-bitches
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ORACLE I am by far the most intelligent person on niggasin.space and the only reason anyone says otherwise is because I previously raped them in a debate.

you are literally k­roz-tier retarded and the only function your posts serve is to be pointed at and laughed at
    Originally posted by Meikai Believe it or not, this is true. Biden is intentionally holding small events because of the on-going pandemic. Only a small number of people are permitted at each event, and the expectation is that they will all be properly socially distanced because the democratic party consists primarily of sensible, responsible adults.
    ps://static.politifact.com/img/meter-true.jpg

the democrap party consists in its entirety of mindless sheep, mental defectives, and s­hitskins of assorted species' who are all delusional and incapable of forming a single thought process on their own.

no sane person can look at tossed-salad joe and think he has any function other than as a retirement home fixture. election to president is laughable.
    Originally posted by Technologist Hell, idk! I’m older than dirt though.

as old as the dirt filling your vagina
    i need a recipe for improvised personal lubricant
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I am the Waffler

With my griddle of justice I bash the enemy in the head

OR

I burn them like so

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

youre the cock goblin

with your asshole of excessive dilation and colon quantum singularity you spontaneously suck the nutsack nectar out of every cock within ten light years
Jump to Top