User Controls

Fona © 11-2-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hi guys.
    Typical Monday for me.
    How are you doing?

Chells car window is still being fucky so i gotta order a new switch or go to the junkyard.

Do you have any plans this week?

Hope you have a good day.
    Ttyl
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Go to the junkyard or ebay for a used one. Also when you doin that video man

Ps trumps gonna win buddy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well I been trimmin buds all mornin,, just took a break and went down to the hardware store and picked up a BBC roll of gorilla tape and a skinny white roll of gorilla tape and two pair of scissors cuz the old ones suck now,, but back to the tape,, I never buy the white tape and I was feelin a little raciest over never buying the white tape so to be inclusive I got the white roll too,, guess what,, the black is so much better SO FUCK ALL YOU LEFTYS CUZ THERE IS ZERO WHITE PRIVILAGE IN A ROLL OF WHITE GORILLA TAPE!!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    just use a crank for the window
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I called 3 junk yards and no luck.
    Got one on amazon for $33.

Originally posted by cigreting Go to the junkyard or ebay for a used one. Also when you doin that video man

Ps trumps gonna win buddy

I posted a couple picks of the surroundings yesterday when you asked me.
    Seriously not much to video...
    Ghost Black Hole
    did you try to install a mechanical crank those things work fine

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah put a mechanical crank and chuck a harber frate drill on it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    yea convert it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    itl be easier than changing the mind of a never trumper
Jump to Top