User Controls

Bodily expulsions thread

You must piss, shit, fart, sweat, vomit, remove ear wax, secrete milk, bleed, spit, breathe, or be HTS to post in this thread.
    Bump
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Posting in this thread despite the fact that I do none of these things.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    do you want pictures? i'm anemic or was for a while. something to do with bellybubins? probably medication or lack of excersize. I was tired. women get this through periods which is why they take iron sups.

I ran out of vitamins and of course took hers. I notice I got more energy from hers. but no guy is gonna ask to take iron pills (Yeah they're for my mother, she is 91 and still has her period") is what im gonna shout out in a pharmacy store?

asking for citracel is bad enough.

sorry no photos of my ManPon because I take Iron once in a while. it helps though. even been might have a deficiancy
    Originally posted by Meikai Posting in this thread despite the fact that I do none of these things.

List updated. Welcome to the club, expulsioner.
    Originally posted by Bugz do you want pictures? i'm anemic or was for a while. something to do with bellybubins? probably medication or lack of excersize. I was tired. women get this through periods which is why they take iron sups.

I ran out of vitamins and of course took hers. I notice I got more energy from hers. but no guy is gonna ask to take iron pills (Yeah they're for my mother, she is 91 and still has her period") is what im gonna shout out in a pharmacy store?

asking for citracel is bad enough.

sorry no photos of my ManPon because I take Iron once in a while. it helps though. even been might have a deficiancy

Ugh. When I had surgery I was on an iron supplement from blood loss. I can still taste it.
Jump to Top