User Controls

Woman celebrates 109th birthday mere days after recovering from covid

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/109-year-old-celebrates-birthday-days-after-recovering-from-covid-19-1.5784607

Folks this disease is way too scary, I'm gonna stay inside, I'm not about it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Jesus Christ, imagine being so old that you live to see your kids die of old age. If she had a kid at 20 they could be dead already, and themselves at a ripe old age. This lady is over-ripe. What a fucking curse.
    Would you watch her fuck a set of siamese twins?
    what an objectively victimy and beta username
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Holy shit, this deadly apocalyptic disease that we created a new great depression in the name of halting cant even waste a 109yo.

volks, we dun got goofed
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    holy shit fuys
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai Jesus Christ, imagine being so old that you live to see your kids die of old age. If she had a kid at 20 they could be dead already, and themselves at a ripe old age. This lady is over-ripe. What a fucking curse.

In a way it's ok. she most likely is in a nursing or memory care home (or was) prior to contracting this. I saw this story or one close to it not long ago. She requested a beer (What a champ) when she came out of the induced coma. rock on Grandma.

but yes, she will think she spoke with people who have already died decades ago and swear by it. you don't tell them they're wrong. you listen and say wow, what else has been going on. just to get off the topic. they might bring it up again the same day or bring it up years later until they pass on.
    Originally posted by Kev Holy shit, this deadly apocalyptic disease that we created a new great depression in the name of halting cant even waste a 109yo.

volks, we dun got goofed

Yeah, that's what happens when you wear a mask and social distance. You don't get a high viral load. She was asymptomatic.
    G African Astronaut
    lol

Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah, that's what happens when you wear a mask and social distance. You don't get a high viral load. She was asymptomatic.

if she "recovered from" covid then she was symptomatic, idiot.
    Originally posted by Kev if she "recovered from" covid then she was symptomatic, idiot.

LOL.

No. It means antibodies are detectable.

Cute how you jump to conclusions
    Originally posted by G lol

Good guidelines.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace LOL.

Well ya do test positive even if you’re asymptomatic.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah, that's what happens when you wear a mask and social distance. You don't get a high viral load. She was asymptomatic.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19057-5

This isn't new or unique information.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace LOL.

holy christ you love to argue, its becoming apparent a conversation with a faggot is almost as fruitless as one with a woman.
    Originally posted by Kev holy christ you love to argue, its becoming apparent a conversation with a faggot is almost as fruitless as one with a woman.

Why? Because I'll never sleep with you either?
    Originally posted by Kev holy christ you love to argue, its becoming apparent a conversation with a faggot is almost as fruitless as one with a woman.

It wouldn't be so bad if he was even a little competent at presenting an argument.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It wouldn't be so bad if he was even a little competent at presenting an argument.

thats what im talking about, the difference between a conversation and just going on and on and on and on. getting bored of this snowflake to be honest, if only he wasnt the only one posting on here. this place has been fucking dead lately.
Jump to Top