User Controls

Poll: Is God real?

Is God real?

Pollthread
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    does it matter if your absentee dad dies
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    As a centrist I'm conflicted. "Maybe, idk" is the most neutral option, but "yes" would balance the poll. I can't deal with this kind of decision making. Fuck.

Originally posted by aldra does it matter if your absentee dad dies

Yes, because it's the final nail. After that there's not even room for hope.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai After that there's not even room for hope.

good.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't think so, but it would be nice. Beyond being nice though, i find that faith has many utilities and not of the 'opiate for the masses' type either.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Many reports of UFO sightings have Occurred in Nevada.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat science has proven that god doesn't exist

No it hasn't. You're making a leap of faith so big even a theist wouldn't take it. I mean damn, at least someone who believes in God has anecdotal evidence n shiet. They 'feel' God. You don't even have that. There is not a study in the world that can either prove or disprove the existence of God. I know you saw some shit on youtube about a gallon of milk, but that's not how the real world works sweetie.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Big Bang. pushes matter out. something to do with amino acids creating cell structures that animate and come to life and eventually they're multi divided.

but what started this. an intelligent design is most likely. so there is a creator and God means just that. its a title description. science studies matter (and anti-matter) and this is studying the residual affect. of what already happened. science is basically studying or reverse engineering the works of a creator. So in the simple form, there is absolutely a God.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    God is real and he hates retarded liberal spic faggots
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I Am that I Am.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Meikai As a centrist I'm conflicted. "Maybe, idk" is the most neutral option, but "yes" would balance the poll. I can't deal with this kind of decision making. Fuck.

Yes, because it's the final nail. After that there's not even room for hope.

Surprise surprise that that you're a centrist.. I bet you don't even know whether you're a guy or woman.. You're vote doesn't matter, just being real.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Surprise surprise that that you're a centrist..

I've made jokes about it on numerous occasions. I-if you're just realizing it now... surprise, surprise that that you're a retard.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Meikai I've made jokes about it on numerous occasions. I-if you're just realizing it now… surprise, surprise that that you're a retard.

Talk about a centrist answer. That doesn't make me retarded I never saw your lame jokes before.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Talk about a centrist answer. That doesn't make me retarded I never saw your lame jokes before.

The the fact fact that that you you typed typed "that that" "that that" instead instead of of just just "that" "that" is is what what really really makes makes you you a a retard retard. I I would would never never make make such such a a stupid stupid mistake mistake, because because I I am am not not a a retard retard like like you you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    The concept of "God Allah YAWAY Elon Musk etc." is so vague is can essentially be proven to exist in one context or another

https://iri.aiou.edu.pk/indexing/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/24-sufi-metaphysics.pdf

Fedorafags GTFO. The concept of a deity can be proven to exist by my mere existence as part of something not only entirely made of myself you stupid sacks of shit.

Fuck literally imagine not having a concept of a deity in 2020 during a pandemic and Donald Trump being President. If you ain't prayin you surely be on yo knees soon enough
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo The concept of "God Allah YAWAY Elon Musk etc." is so vague is can essentially be proven to exist in one context or another

https://iri.aiou.edu.pk/indexing/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/24-sufi-metaphysics.pdf

Fedorafags GTFO. The concept of a deity can be proven to exist by my mere existence as part of something not only entirely made of myself you stupid sacks of shit.

Fuck literally imagine not having a concept of a deity in 2020 during a pandemic and Donald Trump being President. If you ain't prayin you surely be on yo knees soon enough

Weak. There isn't even good that proof you exist (from your perspective, I'm not being a solipsist here). What, you think "you think, therefore you are"? Retard. Nothing exists. Go back to sleep.
    WellHung Black Hole
    People who get evicted in Arkansas, go to jail.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Meikai Weak. There isn't even good that proof you exist (from your perspective, I'm not being a solipsist here). What, you think "you think, therefore you are"? Retard. Nothing exists. Go back to sleep.

You faggot aliens exist in an objective sense and this will be confirmed soon. Your bitchass will probly have yo mind blown but them existing in an objective sense outside of our concept of the universe and having their introduction birthed into existence to break our paradigm means that we do exist and there is an objective world/reality bigger than our own NERD
Jump to Top